Preview the Valeria Savinykh vs. Varvara Gracheva match with WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Valeria Savinykh and Varvara Gracheva are set to match up in the Round of 32 of the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 at Ningbo Tennis Center on September 26.
Savinykh is +6600 to win the WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023. Gracheva is +2200 to finish on top.
Savinykh goes into the Round of 32 after her three-set win over Rebecca Marino (3-6, 7-5, 7-5) in the qualifying round on Saturday. Gracheva lost her last match, in the Round of 128 of the US Open on August 28, 2023, to Taylor Townsend (4-6, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Valeria Savinykh Recent Performance
- Savinykh has registered a 10-5 record in six tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Savinykh has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 21 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Savinykh has won 57.5% of her games on serve, and 33.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Savinykh has converted 13 of 32 break points (40.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Savinykh has played 26 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 19.5 games per match.
- Savinykh has won 50.8% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 22.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Savinykh has converted 14 of 37 break points (37.8%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Varvara Gracheva Recent Performance
- Gracheva has played in 13 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 22-16.
- Gracheva has played eight matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 20.4 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gracheva has won 66.7% of her service games and 14.3% of her return games.
- Gracheva has converted seven of 25 break points (28.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- Gracheva has played 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.4 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Gracheva has won 70.7% of her games on serve, and 32.2% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gracheva has converted 89 of 201 (44.3%) break points on all surfaces.
WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Ningbo, China Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 26
- Venue: Ningbo Tennis Center
- Location: Ningbo, China
- Court Surface: Hard