Preview the Valeria Savinykh vs. Yulia Putintseva match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 is set for Tuesday, with Yulia Putintseva, the No. 88-ranked player, going up against Valeria Savinykh, the No. 171-ranked player.
Savinykh is +2500 to win the tournament, while Putintseva is +900 (fourth-best).
Savinykh defeated Anna-Lena Friedsam 6-4, 1-6, 6-3 in the Round of 32 on Monday, which was her previous match. Putintseva won her most recent match, which was on Monday in the Round of 32, over Diana Shnaider (6-2, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Valeria Savinykh Recent Performance
- Savinykh has gone 4-3 in three tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 10 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Savinykh has played an average of 19.3 games.
- In her past five tournaments, Savinykh has won 38.5% of her return games and 46.2% of her service games.
- Savinykh has converted 10 of 18 break points (55.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Savinykh has played 21 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 18.6 games per match.
- Savinykh has won 48.4% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 24.2% of her return games.
- Savinykh has converted 15 of 40 break points (37.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Yulia Putintseva Recent Performance
- Putintseva has taken part in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 10-11.
- Through 11 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Putintseva has played 22 games per match and won 50.0% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Putintseva has won 41.8% of her return games and 61% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Putintseva has converted 33 of 68 break points (48.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- Putintseva has played 22.3 games per match in 29 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Putintseva has won 36.4% of her return games and 62.7% of her service games.
- Putintseva has converted 98 of 230 break points (42.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard