Preview the Diego Schwartzman vs. Arthur Rinderknech match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in New York, New York is the site where Diego Schwartzman and Arthur Rinderknech will clash on Tuesday in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Rinderknech has +50000 odds to win the event, while Schwartzman has +40000 odds.
His most recent time out, Schwartzman lost to Alexander Shevchenko 1-6, 6-3, 3-6 on August 13, 2023, in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open. Rinderknech’s most recent match, on August 21, 2023, was a two-set defeat by Omni Kumar (3-6, 6-7) in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Diego Schwartzman vs. Arthur Rinderknech H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Schwartzman wins||Rinderknech wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Rinderknech||6-3, 2-6, 7-6|
Diego Schwartzman Recent Performance
- Schwartzman has recorded a 6-7 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- Schwartzman has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 22.0 games per match (26.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Schwartzman has won 22.7% of his return games and 69.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Schwartzman has converted 15 of 38 break points (39.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Schwartzman has played 22.2 games per match (30.6 in best-of-five matches) in 26 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Schwartzman has won 66.7% of his games on serve, and 28.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Schwartzman has converted 41.9% of his break-point opportunities (67 of 160) over his last 15 tournaments.
Arthur Rinderknech Recent Performance
- Rinderknech, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 1-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 15 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Rinderknech has played 26.6 games per match (39.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 54.1% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Rinderknech has won 84.9% of his service games and 20.2% of his return games.
- Rinderknech has converted 38.8% of his break-point opportunities (19 of 49) over his last five tournaments.
- In 31 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Rinderknech has played an average of 25.1 games (38.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Rinderknech has won 79.4% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 19.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Rinderknech has converted 40.2% of his break-point chances (47 of 117) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard