Preview the Diego Schwartzman vs. Luca van Assche match with Rolex Shanghai Masters betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Diego Schwartzman, the No. 133-ranked player, and Luca van Assche, the No. 69-ranked player, will meet on October 3 for a match in the Round of 128 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
In Schwartzman’s last competition, he was beaten by Alexander Zverev 7-6, 1-6, 4-6 on September 29, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the China Open. van Assche dropped his last match, in the Round of 128 of the US Open on August 29, 2023, to Nicolas Jarry (3-6, 6-3, 2-6, 6-7).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Diego Schwartzman Recent Performance
- Schwartzman has gone 6-10 through 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Schwartzman has played an average of 23.5 games (23 in best-of-three matches).
- Schwartzman has won 11.5% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 68.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Schwartzman has converted 45.5% of his break-point opportunities (five of 11) in his past five tournaments.
- Schwartzman has played 24 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.8 games per match (20.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Schwartzman has won 64.6% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Schwartzman has converted 57 of 139 (41.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Luca van Assche Recent Performance
- van Assche has a record of 1-7 on hard courts this year.
- van Assche has played eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 27.1 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- van Assche has won 20.6% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 73.9% of his service games.
- van Assche has converted 17 of 51 break points (33.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), van Assche has played 25.4 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.5% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, van Assche has won 69.5% of his service games and 24% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, van Assche has converted 53 of 133 (39.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Rolex Shanghai Masters Info
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard