Preview the Philip Sekulic vs. Nuno Borges match with Chengdu Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Thursday’s Round of 32 at the Chengdu Open includes a matchup between Philip Sekulic and Nuno Borges at Sichuan International Tennis Center.
Sekulic is +10000 to win the Chengdu Open, while Borges is +5000.
Sekulic enters the Round of 32 after a three-set victory, 6-2, 4-6, 6-2 over Evgeny Donskoy in the qualifying round on Wednesday. Borges lost his most recent match, in the Round of 128 of the US Open on August 28, 2023, to Sebastian Ofner (6-7, 6-3, 6-7, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Philip Sekulic Recent Performance
- Sekulic has gone 2-1 in two tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Sekulic has played five matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.6 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Sekulic has won 0% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 66.7% of his service games.
- Sekulic has played five matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.6 games per match (20.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Sekulic has won 0% of his return games and 66.7% of his service games.
Nuno Borges Recent Performance
- Borges has a match record of 6-8 on hard courts this year.
- In five matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Borges has played an average of 31 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Borges has won 11.9% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 70.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Borges has converted 38.9% of his break-point chances (seven of 18) over his last five tournaments.
- Borges has played 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.5 games per match (20.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Borges has won 72.5% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 15% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Borges has converted 31 of 88 (35.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Chengdu Open Info
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Thursday, September 21
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard