Preview the Thiago Seyboth Wild vs. Dennis Novak match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Tuesday’s Round of 32 at the Generali Open includes a matchup between Thiago Seyboth Wild and Dennis Novak at Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel.
Seyboth Wild has +2200 odds to win the competition, while Novak has +3300 odds.
In Seyboth Wild’s most recent action, he fell to Jozef Kovalik 6-7, 4-6 on July 25, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open. Novak’s previous match was a two-set win against Thiago Monteiro (6-4, 6-3) in the qualifying round on Sunday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Thiago Seyboth Wild Recent Performance
- Seyboth Wild is 8-5 in matches in five tournaments on clay this year.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Seyboth Wild has played an average of 29.5 games (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Seyboth Wild has won 25.3% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 80.1% of his service games.
- Seyboth Wild has converted 34 of 80 break points (42.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Seyboth Wild has played 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.3 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Seyboth Wild has won 23% of his return games and 75.4% of his service games.
- Seyboth Wild has converted 37.9% of his break-point chances (47 of 124) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dennis Novak Recent Performance
- Novak, who is still seeking his first clay-court tournament win this year, is 1-2 on clay in 2023.
- Through eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Novak has played 28.8 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.7% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Novak has won 79.8% of his service games and 25.5% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Novak has converted 24 of 43 (55.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Novak has played 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.4 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Novak has won 79.7% of his service games and 19.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Novak has converted 56 of 141 break points (39.7%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay