Preview the Juncheng Shang vs. Yoshihito Nishioka match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Juncheng Shang’s Round of 32 match in the China Open against Yoshihito Nishioka is on tap for Friday, September 29.
Nishioka currently has +5000 odds to win the event, while Shang has +12500 odds.
Shang’s most recent competition was in the Round of 32 of the Zhuhai Championships on September 21, 2023, when he lost 4-6, 7-6, 3-6 to Mackenzie McDonald. Nishioka is coming off a two-set loss in his last match on September 26, 2023, in the finals of the Zhuhai Championships, 6-7, 1-6 against Karen Khachanov.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Juncheng Shang Recent Performance
- Shang has posted a 14-8 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Shang has played 14 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 23.9 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Shang has won 79.2% of his games on serve, and 23% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Shang has converted 50.0% of his break-point chances (25 of 50) in his past five tournaments.
- Shang has played 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 25.6 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Shang has won 23.9% of his return games and 79.3% of his service games.
- Shang has converted 44.5% of his break-point chances (57 of 128) over his last 15 tournaments.
Yoshihito Nishioka Recent Performance
- In 12 hard-court tournaments so far this year, Nishioka holds a match record of 12-12.
- Through 10 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Nishioka has played 23.5 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.8% of them.
- Nishioka has won 75.9% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 18.5% of his return games.
- Nishioka has converted 19 of 45 break points (42.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 26 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Nishioka has played 26.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 46.2% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Nishioka has won 71.3% of his service games and 21.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Nishioka has converted 70 of 187 break points (37.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard