Preview the Juncheng Shang vs. Frances Tiafoe match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Citi Open is set for Friday, with Frances Tiafoe, the No. 10-ranked player, going up against Juncheng Shang, the No. 149-ranked player.
Shang currently has +2000 odds to win the competition, while Tiafoe has the best odds at +400.
In his previous match on Tuesday, Shang beat Ben Shelton in three sets (6-2, 3-6, 6-3) in the Round of 32. Tiafoe earned a victory in two sets the most recent time he competed (on Tuesday), 7-6, 7-6 over Aslan Karatsev in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Juncheng Shang vs. Frances Tiafoe H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Shang wins||Tiafoe wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Tiafoe||6-4, 6-4, 6-1|
Juncheng Shang Recent Performance
- The 18-year-old Shang, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 12-5 this year on that surface.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Shang has played an average of 24.5 games (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Shang has won 30.4% of his return games and 77.2% of his service games.
- Shang has converted 51.5% of his break-point opportunities (34 of 66) in his past five tournaments.
- In 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Shang has played an average of 25.3 games (24.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Shang has won 78.0% of his service games and 25.3% of his return games.
- Shang has converted 54 of 123 break points (43.9%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Frances Tiafoe Recent Performance
- Tiafoe is 10-5 with no tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Through 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Tiafoe has played 29.4 games per match (27.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.0% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Tiafoe has won 83.3% of his service games and 23.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Tiafoe has converted 41 of 97 break points (42.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 41 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Tiafoe has played an average of 25.6 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Tiafoe has won 84.8% of his service games and 23.4% of his return games.
- Tiafoe has converted 38.3% of his break-point opportunities (108 of 282) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Friday, August 4
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard