Preview the Ben Shelton vs. Novak Djokovic match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The US Open is winding down, as Ben Shelton (No. 47) and Novak Djokovic (No. 2) will compete in the semifinals on Friday, September 8.
Shelton currently has the fourth-best odds to win the competition at +2500, while Djokovic has the best odds at -120.
In his most recent match on Tuesday, Shelton knocked off Frances Tiafoe in four sets (6-2, 3-6, 7-6, 6-2) in the quarterfinals. Djokovic won in three sets the most recent time he competed (on Tuesday), 6-1, 6-4, 6-4 over Taylor Fritz in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ben Shelton Recent Performance
- Shelton has gone 13-10 in 11 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Shelton has played 11 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 27.9 games per match (31.6 in best-of-five matches).
- Shelton has won 23.2% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 82.9% of his service games.
- Shelton has converted 51.6% of his break-point chances (33 of 64) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 25 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Shelton has played 28.8 games per match (35.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 49.7% of them.
- Shelton has won 80.2% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 19.2% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Shelton has converted 63 of 138 (45.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Novak Djokovic Recent Performance
- Djokovic has secured the title in three tournaments on hard courts this year, with a record of 20-1 on that surface.
- Djokovic has played 29.4 games per match (34.5 in best-of-five matches) in 25 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Djokovic has won 86.2% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 31.8% of his return games.
- Djokovic has converted 39.7% of his break-point opportunities (96 of 242) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 74 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Djokovic has played 26.8 games per match (32.4 in best-of-five matches) and won 60.3% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Djokovic has won 88.2% of his games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Djokovic has converted 275 of 664 break points (41.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 8
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard