Preview the Ben Shelton vs. Christopher Eubanks match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open will see Ben Shelton and Christopher Eubanks square off at Lindner Family Tennis Center on Sunday, August 13.
His previous time out, Shelton lost to Carlos Alcaraz 3-6, 6-7 on August 9, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers. Eubanks lost his most recent match, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 7, 2023, to Gael Monfils (6-7, 7-6, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ben Shelton vs. Christopher Eubanks H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Shelton wins||Eubanks wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Eubanks||6-7, 6-4, 7-6|
Ben Shelton Recent Performance
- Shelton is 7-9 through nine tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Shelton has played seven matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 30.6 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Shelton has won 81.3% of his service games and 13.1% of his return games.
- Shelton has converted 28.6% of his break-point chances (12 of 42) in his past five tournaments.
- Shelton has played 27.4 games per match (25.1 in best-of-three matches) in 21 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Shelton has won 77.8% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 16.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Shelton has converted 44 of 104 break points (42.3%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Christopher Eubanks Recent Performance
- Eubanks, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 15-10 on hard courts in 2023.
- Eubanks has played 16 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 31.6 games per match (26.0 in best-of-three matches).
- Eubanks has won 87.1% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 17.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 33 of 91 break points (36.3%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 40 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Eubanks has played an average of 29.1 games (25.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Eubanks has won 83.9% of his games on serve, and 16.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 39.2% of his break-point opportunities (60 of 153) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard