Preview the Ben Shelton vs. Aslan Karatsev match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the US Open is set for Friday, with Aslan Karatsev, the No. 77-ranked player, going up against Ben Shelton, the No. 47-ranked player.
Shelton has +10000 odds to win the competition, while Karatsev has +25000 odds.
Shelton’s previous match, on Wednesday, ended in a 7-6, 1-0 (retired) victory over Dominic Thiem in the Round of 64. Karatsev earned a victory in four sets the most recent time he competed (on Wednesday), 6-2, 4-6, 6-3, 7-6 over Roberto Carballes Baena in the Round of 64.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ben Shelton Recent Performance
- Shelton has posted an 8-10 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Shelton has played eight matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 29.5 games per match (43.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Shelton has won 12.8% of his return games and 82.4% of his service games.
- Shelton has converted 33.3% of his break-point opportunities (14 of 42) in his past five tournaments.
- Shelton has played 28.0 games per match (41.3 in best-of-five matches) in 21 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Shelton has won 15.4% of his return games and 78.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Shelton has converted 41.4% of his break-point chances (41 of 99) over his last 15 tournaments.
Aslan Karatsev Recent Performance
- Karatsev has played in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 3-7.
- Karatsev has played nine matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 27.6 games per match (42.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Karatsev has won 76.1% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 20.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Karatsev has converted 32.7% of his break-point opportunities (16 of 49) over his last five tournaments.
- In 35 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Karatsev has played an average of 25.2 games (38.6 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Karatsev has won 78.7% of his games on serve, and 19.9% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Karatsev has converted 58 of 155 (37.4%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 1
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard