Preview the Alexander Shevchenko vs. Cameron Norrie match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the US Open is set for Tuesday, with Cameron Norrie, the No. 16-ranked player, going up against Alexander Shevchenko, the No. 83-ranked player.
Shevchenko currently has +40000 odds to win the competition, while Norrie has +15000 odds.
In his last scheduled match, on August 20, 2023, Shevchenko was eliminated via walkover by Marc-Andrea Huesler at the Winston-Salem Open. Norrie is coming off a three-set loss in his previous match on August 15, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open, 6-3, 4-6, 3-6 against Gael Monfils.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Alexander Shevchenko Recent Performance
- Shevchenko has posted a 5-9 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Shevchenko has played 24.1 games per match in 10 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Shevchenko has won 70.1% of his service games and 24.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Shevchenko has converted 22 of 58 break points (37.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Shevchenko has played 23.5 games per match (30.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 47.9% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Shevchenko has won 68.9% of his service games and 25.2% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Shevchenko has converted 56 of 135 break points (41.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Cameron Norrie Recent Performance
- Norrie has a record of 8-7 on hard courts this year.
- Norrie has played eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 29.1 games per match (37.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Norrie has won 79.7% of his service games and 20.0% of his return games.
- Norrie has converted 43.1% of his break-point opportunities (22 of 51) over his last five tournaments.
- In 36 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Norrie has played an average of 25.2 games (34.6 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Norrie has won 27.1% of his return games and 77.9% of his service games.
- Norrie has converted 116 of 286 break points (40.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard