Preview the Diana Shnaider vs. Yulia Putintseva match with WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 of the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 will see Diana Shnaider and Yulia Putintseva match up at Utsubo Tennis Center on Monday, September 11.
Shnaider is +2200 to win the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023, and Putintseva is +1400 (fifth-best odds).
Shnaider’s most recent action was in the qualifying round of the US Open on August 24, 2023, when she fell 7-6, 5-7, 3-6 to Elsa Jacquemot. Putintseva is coming off a three-set defeat in her previous match on August 29, 2023, in the Round of 128 of the US Open, 6-0, 6-7, 6-7 versus Martina Trevisan.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Diana Shnaider Recent Performance
- The 19-year-old Shnaider, who is seeking her first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 5-5 this year on that surface.
- Through 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Shnaider has played 22.2 games per match and won 51.9% of them.
- In her past five tournaments, Shnaider has won 64.3% of her service games and 40.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Shnaider has converted 47 of 113 break points (41.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Shnaider has played 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Shnaider has won 38.2% of her return games and 68% of her service games.
- Shnaider has converted 77 of 173 break points (44.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Yulia Putintseva Recent Performance
- In 10 hard-court tournaments this year, Putintseva owns a match record of 10-11.
- Putintseva has played 22 games per match in 11 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Putintseva has won 61% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 41.8% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Putintseva has converted 33 of 68 (48.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 29 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Putintseva has played an average of 22.3 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Putintseva has won 36.4% of her return games and 62.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Putintseva has converted 42.6% of her break-point chances (98 of 230) in her past 15 tournaments.
WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Info
- Tournament: The WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 11
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard