Preview the Laura Siegemund vs. Cori Gauff match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Laura Siegemund (No. 121) and Cori Gauff (No. 6) is slated for Monday, August 28 as part of the Round of 128 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Gauff currently has the third-best odds to win the event at +700, while Siegemund has +40000 odds.
Siegemund goes into the Round of 128 after her three-set victory over Oceane Dodin (1-6, 6-0, 6-3) in the qualifying round on Friday. Gauff’s most recent match, on August 20, 2023, was a two-set victory over Karolina Muchova (6-3, 6-4) in the finals of the Western & Southern Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Laura Siegemund vs. Cori Gauff H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Siegemund wins||Gauff wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Siegemund||5-7, 6-2, 6-3|
Laura Siegemund Recent Performance
- Siegemund has recorded a 17-9 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Siegemund has played 22.8 games per match in 15 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Siegemund has won 71.3% of her service games and 39.1% of her return games.
- Siegemund has converted 51 of 109 break points (46.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Siegemund has played 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.0 games per match.
- Siegemund has won 34.7% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 69.8% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Siegemund has converted 98 of 214 (45.8%) break points on all surfaces.
Cori Gauff Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Gauff is 22-6 with a pair of tournament titles.
- In 17 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Gauff has played an average of 19.1 games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gauff has won 47.5% of her return games and 77.6% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Gauff has converted 75 of 144 (52.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Gauff has played 46 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 19.4 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 72.9% of her service games and 40.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Gauff has converted 47.3% of her break-point chances (174 of 368) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard