Preview the Laura Siegemund vs. Lin Zhu match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the BNP Paribas Poland Open is set for Thursday, with Lin Zhu, the No. 38-ranked player, taking on Laura Siegemund, the No. 153-ranked player.
Siegemund is +2500 to win the BNP Paribas Poland Open, while Zhu is +2800.
Siegemund enters the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 6-4, 6-1 over Maja Chwalinska in the Round of 32 on Monday. Zhu is coming off a two-set victory in her last match in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, defeating Xiyu Wang 6-4, 6-2.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Laura Siegemund Recent Performance
- Siegemund has gone 11-7 in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Siegemund has played 22.3 games per match in 12 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Siegemund has won 74.4% of her service games and 33.7% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Siegemund has converted 27 of 60 break points (45.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Siegemund has played 22.5 games per match and won 53.0% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Siegemund has won 32.4% of her return games and 68.4% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Siegemund has converted 77 of 177 break points (43.5%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lin Zhu Recent Performance
- Zhu has won the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a record of 11-6 on that surface.
- Zhu has played nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 19.9 games per match.
- Zhu has won 33% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 63.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Zhu has converted 29 of 57 break points (50.9%) over her last five tournaments.
- Zhu has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 21.8 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Zhu has won 38.7% of her return games and 60.9% of her service games.
- Zhu has converted 129 of 254 break points (50.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard