Preview the Jannik Sinner vs. Dusan Lajovic match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Jannik Sinner and Dusan Lajovic are on track to meet in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 16.
Sinner’s previous match was a victory, 6-4, 6-1 over Alex de Minaur in the finals of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 13, 2023. Lajovic won his previous match, which was on Monday in the Round of 64, over Francisco Cerundolo (6-3, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Jannik Sinner Recent Performance
- Sinner has won two tournaments on hard courts so far this year, registering a 27-6 record on that surface.
- Sinner has played 18 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.9 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Sinner has won 87.3% of his service games and 27.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sinner has converted 62 of 175 break points (35.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- Sinner has played 56 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.8 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Sinner has won 31.7% of his return games and 84.5% of his service games.
- Sinner has converted 191 of 445 break points (42.9%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Dusan Lajovic Recent Performance
- Lajovic, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament title this year, has a record of 5-4 on hard courts in 2023.
- Lajovic has played 24.1 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Lajovic has won 63.6% of his service games and 23.0% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Lajovic has converted 14 of 32 (43.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Lajovic has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.2 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Lajovic has won 73.1% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 25.4% of his return games.
- Lajovic has converted 68 of 161 break points (42.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard