Preview the Timofey Skatov vs. Alex de Minaur match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Timofey Skatov and Alex de Minaur square off at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Tuesday, August 29.
de Minaur is +8000 to win the tournament, while Skatov is +50000.
In his most recent match on Friday, Skatov knocked off James Duckworth in two sets (6-2, 6-2) in the qualifying round. de Minaur heads into this match after a two-set loss to Gael Monfils (5-7, 4-6) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open (on August 16, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Timofey Skatov Recent Performance
- Skatov is 5-2 through three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 12 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Skatov has played an average of 23.7 games (23.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Skatov has won 77.9% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 29.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Skatov has converted 27 of 56 break points (48.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 26 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Skatov has played an average of 21.8 games (23.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Skatov has won 77.9% of his service games and 28.7% of his return games.
- Skatov has converted 37 of 71 break points (52.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Alex de Minaur Recent Performance
- de Minaur has played in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he is 22-9 with one tournament title.
- de Minaur has played 17 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.5 games per match (36.5 in best-of-five matches).
- de Minaur has won 32.3% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 77.4% of his service games.
- de Minaur has converted 62 of 135 break points (45.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 41 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), de Minaur has played 22.4 games per match (34.8 in best-of-five matches) and won 55.1% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, de Minaur has won 79.2% of his service games and 31.2% of his return games.
- de Minaur has converted 42.7% of his break-point opportunities (138 of 323) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard