Adelaide look to snap a five-match winless run against Perth as the race for an A-League finals spot heats up on Thursday night.
Adelaide United vs Perth Glory free A-League tips, predictions and preview – Perth are unbeaten against Adelaide in their last five matches, winning four…
Adelaide United vs Perth Glory Tips
Adelaide United vs Perth Glory Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: A-League
🗓 Date: Thursday July 30
⏰ Time: 7.30pm AEST
🏟 Stadium: Bankwest Stadium
Adelaide United vs Perth Glory 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 29/2/20: Victory 2-1 Adelaide
- 7/3/20: Adelaide 1-5 Western United
- 15/3/20: Adelaide 0-3 Newcastle
- 19/7/20: Brisbane 0-1 Adelaide
- 25/7/20: Wellington 1-1 Adelaide
- 29/2/20: Newcastle 2-1 Perth
- 8/3/20: Perth 2-3 City
- 14/3/20: Sydney 0-0 Perth
- 18/7/20: Perth 1-0 Central Coast
- 22/7/20: Perth 1-2 Wellington
Adelaide United vs Perth Glory Head to Head (last five matches)
Perth have won four of their last five encounters.
- 11/1/20: Perth 3-0 Adelaide
- 10/5/19: Perth 4-3 Adelaide
- 15/3/19: Adelaide 0-2 Perth
- 23/1/19: Perth 0-0 Adelaide
- 11/11/18: Adelaide 0-2 Perth
Adelaide United vs Perth Glory Preview and Prediction
Adelaide have struggled considerably in their recent fixtures against Perth, but since the A-League restart, signs suggest the Reds are solid value in Thursday night’s showdown.
Winless against Glory in their last five matches and being kept goalless in four of those, Adelaide will be going all guns blazing for a win here, especially with finals implications on the line.
The Reds have been promising since the restart, earning a 1-0 win over Brisbane and drawing 1-1 with the in-form Phoenix.
Norwegian import Kristian Opseth scored in both games and will be hoping to continue that form heading into this clash.
Perth meanwhile battled their way to a scrappy 1-0 win over last-placed Central Coast before losing 2-1 to Wellington in their two matches since the A-League’s return.
Glory suffered a big blow in losing star striker Diego Castro for the remainder of the season and it’s already affecting their fluency in attack.
With just one win in their last six A-League matches, Perth are stumbling into the finish line, while Adelaide have showcased encouraging form in their last two matches.
The chance to draw level with Perth on 34 competition points beckons for Adelaide – and on neutral territory and in better form, they represent great value in this one.
Adelaide United vs Perth Glory Teams
Check back here later when the teams are announced.
Adelaide vs Perth Stats
- Perth are unbeaten vs Adelaide in their last five meetings
- Perth have won four of those games
- Adelaide have been kept goalless in four of those encounters
- Perth are winless in five of their last six A-League games
Adelaide vs Perth Best Bet