Western United continue their finals push when they come up against Perth Glory in A-League action on Wednesday night.
Perth Glory vs Western United A-League tips, predictions and preview – the only previous meeting between these teams resulted in a draw last October…
Perth Glory vs Western United Tips
Perth Glory vs Western United Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: A-League
🗓 Date: Wednesday August 12
⏰ Time: 5.35pm AEST
🏟 Stadium: Bankwest Stadium
Perth Glory vs Western United 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 18/7/20: Perth 1-0 Mariners
- 22/7/20: Perth 1-2 Wellington
- 30/7/20: Adelaide 5-3 Perth
- 4/8/20: Wanderers 1-3 Perth
- 8/8/20: Perth 0-4 Victory
Western United (WWWLW)
- 1/3/20: Western United 6-2 Mariners
- 7/3/20: Adelaide 1-5 Western United
- 25/7/20: Victory 1-2 Western United
- 2/8/20: Newcastle 1-0 Western United
- 7/8/20: Western United 5-3 Wanderers
Perth Glory vs Western United Head to Head (last five matches)
These two teams have only played once in their history.
- 19/10/19: Western United 1-1 Perth
Perth Glory vs Western United Preview and Prediction
Finals implications are once again on the line when Perth and Western United lock horns at Bankwest Stadium on Wednesday night.
Glory are currently in fifth spot on 37 points and can cement their finals status by claiming all three points – however, if they lose, United will come to within one point of them on the ladder with two more games to play.
Perth are also coming off a thumping 4-0 defeat to the struggling Victory and have lost three of their last four games.
Which means the value on offer in backing United is too good to refuse.
United, in complete contrast to their opponents, have won four of their last five games and have been scoring goals for fun, netting 5+ times in three of those victories.
United’s last outing resulted in a thrilling 5-3 triumph over the Wanderers, with Alessandro Diamanti netting twice, while Max Burgess continued his fine form and also got on the scoresheet.
One team is in form and the other team is in a tough patch, which means it’s a no-brainer to jump on United as the $4.00 underdogs here.
Perth Glory vs Western United Teams
Check back here later when the teams are announced.
Perth Glory vs Western United Stats
- These teams played out a 1-1 draw in their only previous meeting
- Perth have lost three of their last four games
- United have won four of their last five games
- United have scored 18 goals in their last five games
Perth Glory vs Western United Best Bet