Western Sydney continue their finals push when they square off against a struggling Perth Glory outfit on Tuesday night.
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory free A-League tips, predictions and preview – Glory are unbeaten against the Wanderers in their last seven A-League meetings…
Wanderers vs Glory Tips
Wanderers vs Glory Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: A-League
🗓 Date: Tuesday August 4
⏰ Time: 7.30pm AEST
🏟 Stadium: Bankwest Stadium
Wanderers vs Perth Glory 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 6/3/20: Brisbane 3-1 Wanderers
- 14/3/20: City 1-1 Wanderers
- 21/3/20: Wanderers 1-1 Sydney
- 27/7/20: Mariners 1-1 Wanderers
- 31/7/20: Wanderers 1-0 Wellington
- 8/3/20: Perth 2-3 City
- 14/3/20: Sydney 0-0 Perth
- 18/7/20: Perth 1-0 Central Coast
- 22/7/20: Perth 1-2 Wellington
- 30/7/20: Adelaide 5-3 Perth
Wanderers vs Glory Head to Head (last five matches)
Glory are unbeaten in their last seven A-League meetings, winning the most recent two.
- 19/1/20: Wanderers 0-1 Perth
- 14/12/19: Perth 2-0 Wanderers
- 24/2/19: Wanderers 1-1 Perth
- 13/1/19: Perth 4-3 Wanderers
- 21/10/18: Perth 1-1 Wanderers
Wanderers vs Perth Glory Preview and Prediction
There’s plenty of finals implications on the line in this showdown as the Wanderers and Glory collide on Tuesday night at Bankwest.
Both teams have played 23 games, with the Wanderers currently in eighth on 30 points and Perth in fifth on 34 points.
With two games remaining for each side after this clash, the Wanderers can make it a thrilling regular season finale if they can emerge triumphant here and propel themselves to within one point of Glory.
Western Sydney are unbeaten in their last four games and are coming off a superb 1-0 win over the in-form Phoenix in their last clash, with Kwame Yeboah scoring the winner with 20 minutes remaining.
Meanwhile, Perth have really struggled before and after the lockdown, winning just one of their last eight matches – and that was a scrappy 1-0 triumph over last-placed Central Coast.
Glory appear to be stumbling towards the finish line and their premiership aspirations haven’t been helped by star man Diego Castro opting to remain in Perth for the rest of the season.
It’s a must-win game for the Wanderers and as the slight underdogs, I’m confident they can get the job done on their home turf.
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory Teams
Check back here later when the teams are announced.
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory Stats
- Glory are unbeaten in their last seven A-League encounters
- Wanderers did win their FFA Cup clash last year
- Perth have only won one of their last eight games
- Wanderers are unbeaten in their last four games
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Perth Glory Best Bet