Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao put their unbeaten La Liga streaks on the line on Saturday and the game is available for live streaming via desktop and mobile with live commentary.
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream
The Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao La Liga live stream is available from your desktop or mobile device. Keep scrolling for more information, including team news, stats, tips and predictions.
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Live Stream: How To Watch Online
The Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao La Liga game is available to watch and bet on with bet365 and their extensive live streaming service.
You need a funded account or to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours to view the live stream – and you also must note that live streaming geo restrictions may apply.
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao: How to live stream with bet365
1. Visit the bet365 website
2. Sign in or register for a new account
3. Select live streaming from the menu
4. Find the Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao match
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018. Our entire service, including Live Streaming, is only for persons aged 18 years and over. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that any person under the age of 18 does not view Live Streaming
🇪🇸 ATLETICO MADRID VS ATHLETIC BILBAO | LA LIGA 🇪🇸
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 💻 Live Streaming Available 💻 Watch & Bet with bet365
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Match Details
🇪🇸 Competition: La Liga
📆 Date: Sunday September 19
⏰ Time: 12.15am AEST
🏟 Stadium: Wanda Metropolitano (Madrid)
Head to Head – Last 5 Direct Matches
- 26/4/21: Bilbao 2-1 Atletico
- 11/3/21: Atletico 2-1 Bilbao
- 14/6/20: Bilbao 1-1 Atletico
- 27/10/19: Atletico 2-0 Bilbao
- 17/3/19: Bilbao 2-0 Atletico
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Tips & Predictions
Atletico Madrid and Athletic Bilbao are both unbeaten after four La Liga matches – will one team taste defeat for the firs time this season, or is a stalemate on the cards?
Reigning champions Atletico have won three games and drawn one in La Liga this term, while they are coming off a 0-0 draw with Porto in the Champions League mid-week.
Diego Simeone’s side pulled off a miraculous comeback to topple Espanyol in their last league clash, with Thomas Lemar netting a dramatic 99th minute winner. That result followed Atletico grabbing a 95th minute equaliser the previous week against Villarreal.
All eyes will be on Antoine Griezmann – the star striker has scored nine goals against Bilbao throughout his career, which is his most against any other side.
Meanwhile, Bilbao have been typically solid to start the season, drawing their first two games against Elche and Barcelona before downing Celta Vigo and Mallorca by 1-0 and 2-0 scores respectively.
All four of Bilbao’s La Liga games have produced under 2.5 goals, but they need to improve on their travels to the capital if they are to cause the upset here and avoid defeat for the first time.
Indeed, Bilbao have gone winless in their last seven away games in Madrid dating back to 2019, while they also haven’t defeated Atletico in back-to-back games for a decade.
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Stats
- Atletico have won three of their four La Liga games this season
- Bilbao have won two and drawn two of their La Liga matches this season
- All four of Bilbao’s games have seen under 2.5 goals
- Three of the last five meetings between the teams have produced under 2.5 goals
- Atletico are unbeaten in their last nine La Liga matches dating back to last season
- Bilbao are winless in their last seven trips to Madrid
- Antoine Griezmann has scored nine goals against Bilbao in his career
- Inaki Williams has scored for Bilbao in his last two games and makes his 200th straight La Liga appearance in this clash
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Team News
Last week’s match-winner Thomas Lemar is out injured for Atletico, while Bilbao are missing Yuri Berchiche, Peru Nolaskoain, Yeray Alvarez and Oihan Sancet.
Atletico Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao Best Bet
ATLETICO MADRID VS ATHLETIC BILBAO TIP
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $3.25 Bet with bet365