Reigning champions Bayern Munich come up against newly-promoted Bochum in the Bundesliga on Saturday and the game is available for live streaming via desktop and mobile with live commentary.
Bayern Munich vs Bochum Live Stream
The Bayern Munich vs Bochum Bundesliga live stream is available from your desktop or mobile device. Read on below for additional team news, stats, tips and predictions.
Bayern Munich vs Bochum Live Stream: How To Watch Online
The Bayern Munich vs Bochum Bundesliga match is available to watch and bet on with bet365 and their comprehensive live streaming service.
You will need a funded account or to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours – and you also must be aware that live streaming geo restrictions may apply in some areas.
Bayern Munich vs Bochum: How to live stream with bet365
1. Visit the bet365 website
2. Register for a new account or sign in to your existing one
3. Select live streaming from the menu
4. Navigate to the Bayern Munich vs Bochum match
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018. Our entire service, including Live Streaming, is only for persons aged 18 years and over. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that any person under the age of 18 does not view Live Streaming
🇩🇪 BAYERN MUNICH VS BOCHUM 🇩🇪
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- 💻 Live Streaming Available 💻 Watch & Bet with bet365
Bayern Munich vs Bochum Match Details
🇩🇪 Competition: Bundesliga
📆 Date: Saturday September 18
⏰ Time: 11.30pm AEST
🏟 Stadium: Allianz Arena (Munich)
Head to Head – Last 5 Direct Matches
- 30/10/19: Bochum 1-2 Bayern
- 11/2/16: Bochum 0-3 Bayern
- 24/1/15: Bochum 1-5 Bayern
- 21/12/11: Bochum 1-2 Bayern
- 1/5/10: Bayern 3-1 Bochum
Bayern Munich vs Bochum Tips & Predictions
There were question marks surrounding Bayern Munich during the pre-season as they went winless in their four friendlies, but those doubts have been erased emphatically by Julian Naglesmann and his team over the last month.
After drawing their opening Bundesliga game with Monchengladbach, Bayern have been utterly ruthless, winning their next six matches in all competitions and scoring an incredible 30 goals in the process.
Bayern are coming off a flawless 3-0 mauling of Barcelona in the Champions League, where for the first time ever, the Spanish juggernauts failed to register a single shot on target.
Star striker Robert Lewandowski was on target once again for Bayern as he netted a brilliant brace, meaning the Pole has now scored in 18 consecutive matches.
Lewandowski will be relishing the chance to make it 19 games on the trot when he leads Bayern into this clash with struggling Bochum.
After gaining promotion to the Bundesliga last season, Bochum have predictably found the going tough in the top flight, losing three of their four games.
Having lost 3-1 at home to Hertha Berlin last week, Bochum now have to brace themselves to visit Allianz Arena with the knowledge they haven’t defeated Bayern in a competitive away fixture since 1991.
With Bayern in ominous form and undefeated in 29 consecutive Bundesliga home games, the defending champions are set to cruise to another big victory in front of their home fans.
Bayern Munich vs Bochum Stats
- Bayern are on a six-match winning streak
- Bayern have scored 30 goals during that period
- Bayern are on a 29-game unbeaten run at home in the Bundesliga
- Bayern are unbeaten in 33 of 34 home Bundesliga matches vs Bochum
- Bochum last defeated Bayern away in the Bundesliga in 1991
- Bayern have scored 13 goals in their four Bundesliga matches this season
- Bochum have lost three of their four Bundesliga matches this season
- Over 4.5 goals has hit in four of Bayern’s six matches this season
- Robert Lewandowski has scored at least one goal in his last 18 consecutive matches
- Simon Zoller has been the main man for Bochum this season, scoring two goals and making two assists
Bayern vs Bochum Team News
Corentin Tolisso is set to be sidelined for Bayern as he continues to battle a calf issue, but he is the only injury concern for the champions.
Bochum’s already impossible task is set to be made even harder with the likes of Paul Grave, Takuma Asano, Cristian Gamboa and Luis Hartwig all in doubt.
Bayern vs Bochum Best Bet
BAYERN VS BOCHUM TIP
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $2.05 Bet with bet365