Arsenal will conclude Thursday football action when they battle it out against West Ham Emirates Stadium.
Arsenal vs West Ham Prediction, Tips & Preview
Arsenal vs Southampton free EPL prediction, tips and preview – The Gunners have won 10 of the last 11 league matches against West Ham at the Emirates.
Arsenal vs West Ham H2H Prediction
Arsenal vs West Ham Tips
BEST BET 🏆
NEXT BEST 🥈
Arsenal vs West Ham Correct Score Tips
VALUE BET 💰
Arsenal vs West Ham Same Game Multi Tips
SAME GAME MULTI 🤑
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $11.50 Bet with Sportsbet
Arsenal vs West Ham Match Details
🏴 Competition: EPL
🗓 Date: Thursday December 16
⏰ Time: 7:00am (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: Emirates Stadium
Arsenal vs West Ham Head to Head (last five matches)
- 21/03/21: West Ham 3-3 Arsenal
- 19/09/20: Arsenal 2-1 West Ham
- 07/03/20: Arsenal 1-0 West Ham
- 09/12/19: West Ham 1-3 Arsenal
- 12/01/19: West Ham 1-0 Arsenal
Arsenal vs West Ham Preview & Prediction
Arsenal has turned their poor start to the season around and currently sit in sixth place, just two points off this weekend’s opponents who are sitting in a champions league spot.
They cruised back to winning ways against Southampton in their last match by three goals, with some vintage team play, which we are so accustomed to seeing from the Gunners.
There has been a little bit of unrest in the Arsenal camp recently, with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang stripped of his Arsenal captaincy following a disciplinary breach. He also missed the last match against Southampton and is also a doubt for Thursday morning.
Meanwhile, West Ham would be frustrated that they were held to a goalless draw against Burnley. They simply weren’t clinical in front of goal, only managing to have three shots on target from 16 shots.
It makes for a fascinating encounter on Thursday morning, with West Ham ranked fourth in the league for away points this season, whilst Arsenal is ranked second for home form.
It’s a tough match to predict with both sides performing strongly in different areas on and off the pitch this season, but considering Arsenal have the home ground advantage they could get a big three points.
The Both Teams To Score market has occurred in five of West Ham’s last seven matches. (Best Both Teams To Score (Yes) odds: $1.66 with bet365).
Arsenal vs West Ham Stats
- Arsenal have won six of the previous eight meetings
- West Ham are ranked 4th on away points this season, whilst Arsenal are 2nd for home points
- The Gunners have won 10 of the last 11 league matches against West Ham at the Emirates
- Martin Odegaard has scored in his last three Premier League matches
- The Both Teams To Score market has occurred in five of West Ham’s last seven matches