Crystal Palace will be looking to break into the top half of the table when they travel to Brighton on Saturday morning (AEST) at the Amex.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Prediction, Tips & Preview
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace free EPL prediction, tips and preview – Brighton have drawn nine of their last 14 games.
Brighton vs Crystal Palace H2H Prediction
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Tips
BEST BET 🏆
NEXT BEST 🥈
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $2 Bet with Ladbrokes
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Correct Score Tips
VALUE BET 💰
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Same Game Multi Tips
SAME GAME MULTI 🤑
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $11.95 Bet with Ladbrokes
- Four of the last five meetings have hit the under 2.5 goal market
- Conor Gallagher has had 28 shots in 19 games this season
- Neal Maupay is Brighton’s top goalscorer this season
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Match Details
🏴 Competition: EPL
🗓 Date: Saturday January 15
⏰ Time: 7:00am (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: Amex
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Head to Head (last five matches)
- 27/09/21: Palace 1-1 Brighton
- 22/02/21: Brighton 1-2 Palace
- 18/10/20: Palace 1-1 Brighton
- 29/02/20: Brighton 0-1 Palace
- 16/12/19: Palace 1-1 Brighton
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Preview & Prediction
Brighton came from behind in the FA Cup third round against Championship side West Brom to seal a dramatic victory. Neal Maupay clinched the winner in the 98th minute of stoppage time, with a tidy finish in the bottom right corner.
However, in their most recent Premier League outing, they came away with the three points in a statement-making win at Goodison Park. Alexis Mac Allister was at the double, as Albion finally turned draws from good performances to wins. Before that match, Brighton had drawn nine of their last 13 league matches.
Similarly, Crystal Palace also progressed to the next round of the FA Cup after being a goal down caused by a horrendous Jack Butland mistake. Second-half goals from Michael Olise and Jean-Philippe Mateta turned the game around.
Patrick Viera’s outfit couldn’t quite get off to the best start possible in 2022, despite a dominant performance against West Ham. Unlike the Hammers, Palace didn’t take their chances in the first half, and a three-goal deficit at half-time proved too many despite a late comeback.
You can expect a cagey low-scoring encounter on Saturday, with four of the last five meetings hitting the under market. Not only that, but 74% of Brighton’s games this season have finished in the under market.
Both sides head into this encounter in promising form and considering that most of the recent results between these two have ended in a draw, we’ll back another one here in a tight contest.
14 of Brighton’s 19 matches this season have gone under 2.5 goals. (Best Under 2.5 Goals Odds: $1.67 with Ladbrokes).
Brighton vs Crystal Palace Stats
- Three of the previous five meetings have been drawn
- Four of the last five matches have hit the under market
- 14 of Brighton’s 19 matches this season have gone under 2.5 goals
- Brighton have drawn nine of their last 14 games