Expert EPL tips, predictions, previews and best bets.
After overcoming Chelsea last week, reigning premiers Liverpool face another big test when they come up against Arsenal, Manchester City and Leicester collide in a blockbuster showdown, while Manchester United look to bounce back from their shock loss to Crystal Palace when they open the action against Brighton – read on below as we preview every EPL Week 3 match, along with providing our best bets and tips.
EPL Week 3 Tips ⚽️
Brighton vs Man Utd EPL Week 3 Tips
Saturday September 26 | Amex Stadium | 9.30pm AEST
An absolutely woeful start to the season from United as they went down 3-1 at home to Palace, while Brighton are coming off a 3-0 win at Newcastle – although they did lose 3-1 at home to Chelsea on Matchday 1.
- Brighton have won three of their last four home league games vs United
- Brighton have won just one of their 10 EPL home games in 2020
- United haven’t lost their opening two EPL games since 1992-93
- United have won their last four EPL away games by an aggregate score of 10-0
Best Bet 🏆United win $1.78 Bet Now!
Crystal Palace vs Everton EPL Week 3 Tips
Sunday September 27 | Selhurst Park | 12.00am AEST
Both teams looking to make it three wins from three. Everton are looking the goods early on, with Dominic Calvert-Lewin already on four goals for the season, while Palace will be out to back up their big win over United.
- Everton are unbeaten in their last 11 matches vs Palace
- The last three games between these teams at Selhurst Park have ended in a draw
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin has been the last goalscorer in three of his last four games
- Everton are looking to win back-to-back games in London for the first time since 2015
- Palace haven’t won their first three league games since 2006-07
Best Bet 🏆Everton win $2.10 Bet Now!
West Brom vs Chelsea EPL Week 3 Tips
Sunday September 27 | The Hawthorns | 2.30am AEST
Chelsea aiming to bounce back from their uninspiring loss to Liverpool by recording a fifth straight win over West Brom, who are predictably struggling after promotion.
- West Brom have lost more EPL games to Chelsea than any other side (18)
- Chelsea have won their last four meetings without conceding a goal
- West Brom have conceded the most goals out of any side so far this season
- Oliver Giroud has scored a goal in five of his last six EPL matches
- Chelsea has won the second half in their last four EPL matches vs West Brom
Best Bet 🏆Chelsea to win 2nd Half $1.62 Bet Now!
Burnley vs Southampton
Sunday September 27 | Turf Moor | 5.00am AEST
Both teams searching for their first win of the season. Southampton were demolished 5-2 by Spurs in their last outing, while Burnley suffered a similar fate at the hands of Leicester, going down 4-2.
- Burnley are unbeaten in their last seven matches vs Southampton
- Southampton have won just one of 11 top flight away matches vs Burnley
- Southampton haven’t lost their first three games of an EPL season since 2012-13
- Chris Wood has scored a goal in his last four EPL matches
Best Bet 🏆Burnley or Draw $1.60 Bet Now!
Sheffield United vs Leeds
Sunday September 27 | Bramall Lane | 9.00pm AEST
Leeds are the resident entertainers after two rounds, losing 4-3 to Liverpool before overcoming Fulham by the same scoreline, while Sheffield are on a five-match losing streak in the EPL dating back to last season.
- Sheffield have won four of their last five league games vs Leeds
- A total of 31 goals have been scored in their last eight meetings
- Both of Leeds’ scorelines in the first two rounds have been 4-3
- Patrick Bamford has scored a goal in three of his last four EPL matches
- Mateusz Klich has scored a goal in his last two EPL matches
Best Bet 🏆Both teams to score: Yes $1.72 Bet Now!
Tottenham vs Newcastle
Sunday September 27 | Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | 11.00pm AEST
Spurs bounced back to the winners circle in style last week, thrashing Southampton 5-2 as Son Heung-Min scored four goals, with Harry Kane assisting all four. Newcastle coming off a lacklustre 3-0 home loss to Brighton, but they did beat Tottenham in their only previous visit to this venue.
- Spurs have won five of their last six meetings vs Newcastle
- However, Newcastle won their last clash at this venue
- Spurs haven’t lost consecutive home games since January 2019
- Newcastle haven’t won their first two away games in the league since 1995-96
- Harry Kane and Son Heung-Min have combined for more goals than any other duo in the EPL since the 2015-16 season (24)
Best Bet 🏆Spurs HT/FT $2.25 Bet Now!
Manchester City vs Leicester City
Monday September 28 | Etihad Stadium | 1.30am AEST
Leicester are firing to kick off the season, scoring seven goals combined in wins over West Brom and Burnley to lead the competition – but City have taken 31 out of 33 points at home from their last 11 EPL matches and obviously are an enormous step up in class.
- City have won six of their last seven EPL games vs Leicester
- Leicester have lost their last four games at the Etihad since their title-winning season
- City have never lost any of their last 25 opening top flight home games
- Leicester have never won their first three top flight league games
- Over 2.5 goals has hit in City’s last six home EPL games
- City have won six of their last seven home EPL games to nil
Best Bet 🏆City & Both teams to score $2.40 Bet Now!
West Ham vs Wolves
Monday September 28 | Olympic Stadium | 4.00am AEST
Tough start to the season for West Ham, who have lost their opening two games and acquired no new signings – and life won’t get any easier against Wolves, a team they have lost their last four games against.
- West Ham have lost their last four EPL matches vs Wolves
- West Ham failed to score a single goal in all of those games
- West Ham have lost their first three games of the season in two of the last three campaigns
- West Ham haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of their last 10 EPL games
- Raul Jimenez has scored four goals in his last six EPL games
- Wolves have won their last two games vs West Ham by a 2-0 scoreline
Best Bet 🏆Wolves win $2.05 Bet Now!
Fulham vs Aston Villa
Tuesday September 29 | Craven Cottage | 2.45am AEST
Fulham hoping to get on the board this season after back-to-back losses to Arsenal and Leeds where they conceded seven goals combined, while Villa’s only game this season resulted in a 1-0 win at Sheffield United.
- Fulham have won six of their last eight meetings with Villa
- Fulham have won five straight vs Villa at Craven Cottage
- Villa have earned just one point out their last 30 vs EPL sides in London
- None of Fulham’s last 21 EPL games have finished in a draw
- Villa haven’t opened an EPL season with back-to-back wins since 1999-00
Recommended BetFulham win $2.90 Bet Now!
Liverpool vs Arsenal
Tuesday September 29 | Anfield | 5.00am AEST
After claiming a win over Chelsea last week, Liverpool aim for victory over another of the Premier League’s ‘Big Six’ when Arsenal roll into Anfield. The Gunners beat Liverpool in the Community Shield a few weeks ago, but are winless in their last seven visits to Anfield.
- Liverpool have won their last four EPL games at home vs Arsenal
- Arsenal looking to win back-to-back league games over Liverpool for the first time since 2012
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 60 EPL home games
- Arsenal aiming to win their first three games of the season for the first time since 2004-05
- Mohamed Salah has scored at least one goal in his last three EPL home matches vs Arsenal
- Sadio Mane has scored a goal in three of his last four EPL home matches vs Arsenal
Best Bet 🏆Liverpool win & both teams to score $2.63 Bet Now!