Expert EPL tips, predictions, previews and best bets.
Everton and Aston Villa look to bounce back from their first defeats of the season and maintain their positions at the top of the table, Manchester United and Arsenal lock horns in what promises to be an entertaining clash and Liverpool faces another tough test against an in-form West Ham side – read on below as we preview every EPL Week 7 match, along with providing our best bets and tips.
EPL Week 7 Tips ⚽️
Wolves vs Crystal Palace EPL Week 7 Tips
Saturday October 31 | Molineux Stadium | 7.00am AEDT
Both sides come into this showdown on 10 points from six matches this season – but it’s Palace who bring winning form into this one after Wilfried Zaha continued his excellent start to the season by providing a goal and assist in a 2-1 win over Fulham, while Wolves were held to a 1-1 draw at home to Newcastle.
- Palace have won three of their last five away games vs Wolves
- The half-time score has been 0-0 in each of Wolves’ last three EPL matches
- Wolves have won three of their last four matches as a home favourite to nil
- Palace are winless in their last five EPL Friday night matches
- Wilfried Zaha has scored five goals in six EPL matches this season
Sheffield United vs Manchester City EPL Week 7 Tips
Saturday October 31 | Bramall Lane | 11.30pm AEDT
Currently enduring their equal-worst five-match start to an EPL season since 2006, City will be determined to return to winning ways when they face a struggling Sheffield United side – and they will be confident of doing so after winning their last 11 EPL matches following a draw.
- City have won their last 11 EPL matches following a draw
- Sheffield have lost three of their last four EPL home matches to nil
- City have won the first half in eight of their last 10 EPL matches
- Phil Foden has scored a goal in three of his last four EPL away matches
- Sheffield are winless in their last six matches vs City, failing to score in the last four
- Sheffield have lost eight of their last nine EPL matches
Burnley vs Chelsea EPL Week 7 Tips
Sunday November 1 | Turf Moor | 2.00am AEDT
Burnley are really struggling to open the season, scoring just three goals and yet to register a win, while Chelsea will be hoping to put their foot down after finding it tough against some of the weaker sides already this campaign, having already drawn 3-3 with the likes of Southampton and West Brom. The Blues drew 0-0 with Man United in their last EPL outing before easing past Krasnodar 4-0 in the Champions League.
- Burnley have won just one of their last 12 EPL matches vs Chelsea
- Chelsea have won five of their last six away games vs Burnley
- Chelsea have scored four goals on their last two visits to Turf Moor
- Burnley have only scored three goals all season
Liverpool vs West Ham
Sunday November 1 | Anfield | 4.30am AEDT
West Ham will be extremely confident of becoming just the second team in 30 EPL matches to avoid losing to Liverpool at Anfield – they’re coming off consecutive draws with Tottenham and Man City and before that demolished Wolves 4-0 and Leicester 3-0. Liverpool are dealing with various injury troubles at the back and haven’t been their usual dominant selves so far this season.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last eight EPL matches vs West Ham
- West Ham have won just one of their last 47 away matches vs Liverpool
- Liverpool have won 28 of their last 29 EPL games at Anfield
- Mohamed Salah has scored at least one goal in five of Liverpool’s last six EPL matches vs West Ham
- Sadio Mane has scored at least one goal in his last four EPL matches vs West Ham
- Michail Antonio has been the first goalscorer in four of his last six EPL away matches
Aston Villa vs Southampton
Sunday November 1 | Villa Park | 11.00pm AEDT
Southampton were the first team to beat Everton last week and they will be looking to take down another of the season’s early high-flyers when they face Aston Villa, who came back down to earth following a heavy 3-0 loss to Leeds. Danny Ings has been on fire for the Saints to start the season and can add to his tally of six goals in this clash.
- Villa are winless in their last seven EPL matches vs Southampton
- Southampton are aiming for their fourth straight win over Villa
- Southampton have won their last two away games vs Villa, scoring seven times in the process
- Only Liverpool and Man City have won more EPL games than Southampton in 2020
- Danny Ings has scored six goals this season
Newcastle United vs Everton
Monday November 2 | St. James Park | 1.00am AEDT
Everton aiming to bounce back from their first defeat of the season last week to Southampton, but they will be without Lucas Digne, Richarlison and Seamus Coleman – but it remains to be seen whether Newcastle are up to the challenge, with the Magpies winning just one of their last five EPL matches.
- Newcastle have won just two of their last 15 EPL matches vs Everton
- Everton have won six of their last nine away games vs Newcastle
- Newcastle have won just one of their last seven EPL home games
- Newcastle have registered the fewest shots on target of any EPL side this season
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin has scored in four goals in his last three games
Manchester United vs Arsenal
Monday November 2 | Old Trafford | 3.30am AEDT
Although United were in shambles to start the season, they’ve been very impressive in some their recent outings, beating Newcastle 4-1, PSG 2-1 and RB Leipzig 5-0. Marcus Rashford has scored five goals across those games and will be looking to extend that form against Arsenal, who have only picked up three points from their last four EPL matches.
- Arsenal are on a 13-match winless run at Old Trafford dating back to 2006
- However, Arsenal are unbeaten in their last four EPL games vs United
- United are winless in their last three EPL home matches
- United have lost just two of their last 19 EPL matches
- United have won their last five EPL matches following a draw
Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton
Monday November 2 | Tottenham Hotspur Stadium | 6.15am AEDT
Harry Kane and Son Heung-min have been banging in goals for fun this season, but they were held quiet as Tottenham were upset 1-0 by Antwerp in the Europa League on Thursday night. Spurs will be confident of bouncing back against a Brighton side that has won just one of their six games so far this season.
- Tottenham have won their last four home EPL games vs Brighton
- Brighton have won just one of their last six EPL games vs Spurs
- Spurs have lost just one of their last 12 EPL matches
- Brighton have lost just one of their last 10 away EPL matches
- Harry Kane has more assists than any other player in Europe’s top five leagues this season
Fulham vs West Brom
Tuesday November 3 | Craven Cottage | 4.30am AEDT
Both sides still searching for their first win of the season. It will be their first EPL meeting since the 2013-14 season, but it’s Fulham who have been dominant at home throughout their history, with West Brom winless at Craven Cottage in the league since 1967.
- The last four games between these teams have resulted in a draw
- Fulham are unbeaten in their last nine league games vs West Brom
- West Brom haven’t won away at Fulham since 1967
- Fulham have lost their last four home league games
Leeds United vs Leicester City
Tuesday November 3 | Elland Road | 7.00am AEDT
Fourth comes up against sixth as Leicester and Leeds clash in the EPL for the first time since 2004. Both sides head into this encounter on the back of confidence-boosting victories last week, with Leeds ending Villa’s unbeaten start to the season by an emphatic 3-0 scoreline, while Leicester secured a late 1-0 triumph away to Arsenal.
- Leicester have lost just two of their last 13 league meetings vs Leeds
- Leicester have won five of their last eight away games vs Leeds
- Leeds have won 15 of their last 20 league matches
- Leeds have scored 12 goals this season, the most of any newly-promoted side since 1992-93
- Patrick Bamford has scored six goals from as many games this season
- Jamie Vardy has scored 12 goals in his last 15 games vs newly-promoted teams