Expert EPL tips, predictions, previews and best bets.
West Brom, Sheffield United and Burnley are still winless heading into Week 8 of the EPL as the clash between Leicester City and Wolves should be good viewing with both teams looking to continue their excellent start to the season – read on below as we preview every EPL Week 8 match, along with providing our best bets and tips.
EPL Week 8 Tips ⚽
Brighton vs Burnley EPL Week 8 Tips
Saturday November 7 | Falmer Stadium | 4.30am AEDT
A struggling Brighton takes on bottom of the table Burnley in a must-win match for both teams. Brighton have only won one match from seven and Burnley are yet to win a game, with a single draw and five losses to their name.
- Brighton have won just one of six Premier League matches with Burnley (D3, L2)
- Burnley are unbeaten in their last four away league games against Brighton
- No side has had fewer shots on target in the Premier League than Burnley’s 18
- Striker Chris Wood (Burnley) has scored eight goals in 16 league games against Brighton
Southampton vs Newcastle EPL Week 8 Tips
Saturday November 7 | St. Mary’s Stadium | 7.00am AEDT
Southampton are in excellent form with four wins from their last five matches as they take on Newcastle who have had a win, draw and loss from their past three.
- Southampton have lost four of last five against Newcastle
- Newcastle won 1-0 in this exact fixture last season
- If Southampton win, they will finish a day on top of the Premier League for the first time
- Southampton have won four of last six Premier League home games
- Callum Wilson has scored six goals in seven EPL appearances for Newcastle
Everton vs Man United EPL Week 8 Tips
Saturday November 7 | Goodison Park | 11.30pm AEDT
Fourth-placed Everton take on a Man United outfit that have lost more matches than they have won for the season with United currently sitting in 15th place.
- Everton are unbeaten in their last three league games against Man United
- Everton are looking to avoid losing three-straight EPL games for first time since Dec 2019
- Man United have failed to score in last two EPL matches
- Everton haven’t kept a clean sheet in last seven EPL home games
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton) has scored eight goals in seven EPL games this season
Crystal Palace vs Leeds United EPL Week 8 Tips
Sunday 8 November | Selhurst Park Stadium | 2.00am AEDT
Crystal Palace sit 13th on the EPL table after a loss, win and draw from their past three matches. Leeds United sit one spot above them as they share an identical record this season.
- Crystal Palace are unbeaten in last four home league games against Leeds
- Leeds have won three of last four EPL meetings against Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace are 1-2 in last three EPL matches against promoted sides
- Crystal Palace have the lowest total shots in the EPL this season
Chelsea vs Sheffield United EPL Week 8 Tips
Sunday 8 November | Stamford Bridge | 4.30am AEDT
Seventh placed Chelsea take on Sheffield United who are winless for the season with six losses from their seven matches. Chelsea are unbeaten in past five but have only managed two wins in that time.
- Chelsea have conceded exactly two goals in five of last six home league games against Sheffield United
- Sheffield United trailed 0-2 before drawing 2-2 against Chelsea in August 2019
- Chelsea haven’t lost in last five EPL matches – they are two wins and three draws
- Sheffield United last 10 EPL appearances – one draw, nine losses
West Ham vs Fulham EPL Week 8 Tips
Sunday 8 November | London Stadium | 7.00am AEDT
West Ham have struggled recently, securing just two points from their last three matches as they sit 14th and take on Fulham who finally got a win after seven matches.
- In their last 10 top-flight matches, West Ham boast six wins and four draws over Fulham
- Fulham haven’t kept a clean sheet in any of the last 15 EPL meetings with West Ham
- Fulham chasing back-to-back EPL wins for first time since April 2019
West Brom vs Tottenham EPL Week 8 Tips
Sunday 8 November | The Hawthorns | 11.00pm AEDT
A winless West Brom could face a forlorn task as they meet top three side Tottenham who have won three of their last four matches with the other being a drawn result.
- West Brom won their last EPL encounter with Spurs 1-0 back in May 2018
- Tottenham haven’t conceded more than one goal against West Brom in last eight EPL clashes
- West Brom are winless in last eight EPL matches
- Harry Kane (Tottenham) has scored seven goals in seven EPL appearances against West Brom
Leicester City vs Wolves EPL Week 8 Tips
Monday 9 November | King Power Stadium | 1.00am AEDT
A great clash awaits with second-placed Leicester City chasing a hat-trick of wins when they meet sixth-placed Wolves who have won three of last four matches and unbeaten in that time.
- Leicester City have lost just one of last 23 home league games against Wolves
- Three of six EPL games between these teams have finished 0-0
- Leicester net 26.2% of their shots with 17 goals from 65 shots
Man City vs Liverpool EPL Week 8 Tips
Monday 9 November | City of Manchester Stadium | 3.30am AEDT
Man City and Liverpool clash in a titanic battle for supremacy with Man City chasing back-to-back wins while Liverpool once against sit on top of the table and seek a third-straight win.
- Man City’s aggregate score is 11-1 in last three home league games against Liverpool
- Liverpool have conceded in all 10 away league games against Man City
- Man City have won nine of last 10 EPL games against reigning champions
Arsenal vs Aston Villa EPL Week 8 Tips
Monday 9 November | Emirates Stadium | 6.15am AEDT
Arsenal snapped a losing streak of two last time out as they are yet to draw in seven matches this season with a 4-3 record. Aston Villa are 4-2 with no draws also but have lost their past two matches.
- Arsenal’s aggregate score is 12-2 in last three home league games against Aston Villa
- Aston Villa’s 1-0 win against Arsenal in July ended seven straight losses to the Gunners in all competitions
- Aston Villa are yet to concede away from home this season