Saturday Night Football is treated to Leicester hosting Norwich at the King Power Stadium.
Leicester vs Norwich Prediction, Tips & Preview
Leicester vs Norwich free EPL prediction, tips and preview – The last time Norwich beat Leicester at the King Power was in 2011.
Leicester vs Norwich H2H Prediction
Leicester vs Norwich Tips
BEST BET 🏆
NEXT BEST 🥈
Leicester vs Norwich Correct Score Tips
VALUE BET 💰
Leicester vs Norwich Same Game Multi Tips
SAME GAME MULTI 🤑
- Bookmaker Odds Betting Tip
- $10.69 Bet with Ladbrokes
Leicester vs Norwich Match Details
🏴 Competition: EPL
🗓 Date: Sunday January 2
⏰ Time: 2:00am (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: King Power Stadium
Leicester vs Norwich Head to Head (last five matches)
- 28/08/21: Norwich 1-2 Leicester
- 28/02/20: Norwich 1-0 Leicester
- 14/12/19: Leicester 1-1 Norwich
- 27/02/16: Leicester 1-0 Norwich
- 03/10/15: Norwich 1-2 Leicester
Leicester vs Norwich Preview & Prediction
Leicester handed Liverpool their second loss of the season in a convincing performance in front of the home faithful. Ademola Lookman’s near post finish after coming off the bench was enough to send the King Power into raptures.
However, the biggest cheer of the night came when Kasper Schmeichel saved Mohammed Salah’s penalty, which was crucial in the context of the match. If they win this weekend, it will be the first time since October that they have won back-to-back league matches.
Meanwhile, Dean Smith’s tenure as the Norwich head boss has turned sour after a positive start. They suffered their fifth consecutive defeat in a 3-0 loss to Crystal Palace last time out.
They need to start getting some points on the board fast before it’s too late, but it will be tough if they can’t find the back of the net. They have only managed to score one goal in their last seven matches, conceding 15 along the way.
Leicester will be full of confidence after their big scalp against Liverpool last time out, and I don’t see them slipping up against last-placed Norwich on the weekend.
Six of the last seven Foxes matches has gone over 2.5 goals. (Best Over 2.5 Goals Odds: $1.58 with Ladbrokes).
Leicester vs Norwich Stats
- Norwich have lost their last five matches
- Leicester have scored in their last six matches
- Norwich have failed to score in their last five matches
- The Canaries are last on the ladder
- The last time Norwich beat Leicester at the King Power was in 2011
- Six of the last seven Foxes matches has gone over 2.5 goals