West Ham will be looking to return to the top-four when they face bottom of the ladder Norwich at London Stadium.
West Ham vs Norwich Prediction, Tips & Preview
West Ham vs Norwich free EPL prediction, tips and preview – Norwich last away win against West Ham was in 1989.
West Ham vs Norwich H2H Prediction
West Ham vs Norwich Tips
BEST BET 🏆
NEXT BEST 🥈
West Ham vs Norwich Correct Score Tips
VALUE BET 💰
West Ham vs Norwich Same Game Multi Tips
SAME GAME MULTI 🤑
- Norwich have failed to score in four of their last five matches
- 15 of Norwich’s 17 matches have hit the under 3.5 goals
- West Ham have scored in the first half in their last three matches
- Michail Antonio scored four goals against Norwich in one match last season
West Ham vs Norwich Match Details
🏴 Competition: EPL
🗓 Date: Sunday December 19
⏰ Time: 2:00am (AEST)
🏟 Stadium: London Stadium
West Ham vs Norwich Head to Head (last five matches)
- 11/07/20: Norwich 0-4 West Ham
- 31/08/19: West Ham 2-0 Norwich
- 13/02/16: Norwich 2-2 West Ham
- 26/09/15: West Ham 2-2 Norwich
- 11/02/14: West Ham 2-0 Norwich
West Ham vs Norwich Preview & Prediction
West Ham has dropped out of the top four after only five points from their last six matches, with the most recent being a two-goal loss against the Gunners.
They deserved the loss against Arsenal but could consider themselves unlucky to be on the wrong end of the VAR penalty decision. The decision resulted in the sending off of Vladimir Coufal, leaving him unavailable for this weekend’s clash.
Michail Antonio loves playing against the Canaries. In fact, in the last meeting between these two sides, he scored all four goals in a 4-0 win to guarantee Norwich’s relegation.
Meanwhile, Norwich fell to yet another defeat against Aston Villa, making it three losses on the trot.
They’ve had a tough run of matches, coming up against Tottenham (3-0), Manchester United (0-1) and Aston Villa (0-2). The most concerning sign for Dean Smith is their lack of goal scoring, failing to score in 11 matches already this season.
They will have to break a record of 32 years without an away triumph against the Hammers. However, they’ve only kicked three goals in eight away matches so far this campaign.
All signs point to a West Ham win, and I believe they will do exactly that to move back into the top four and keep Norwich cemented on the bottom of the ladder.
Norwich have been kept goalless in 11 of their 17 matches this season. (Best BTTS (No) odds: $1.72 with Sportsbet).
West Ham vs Norwich Stats
- West Ham have lost just one of the last 13 meetings
- Norwich last away win against West Ham was in 1989
- West Ham have won one of their last six matches
- Norwich have lost three matches on the trot
- Norwich have five points from eight away matches this season