Defending champions Bayern Munich sit atop the table when they travel to play a winless Greuther Furth in the Bundesliga on Friday (Saturday AEST) and the game is available for live streaming via desktop and mobile with live commentary.
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Live Stream
The Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Bundesliga live stream is available from your desktop or mobile device. Continue reading below for additional team news, stats, tips and predictions.
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Live Stream: How To Watch Online
The Bundesliga Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich match is available to watch and bet on with bet365 and their extensive live streaming service.
You will need to have a funded account or to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours. Please be aware that live streaming geo restrictions may apply in some areas.
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich: How to live stream with bet365
1. Head on over to the bet365 website
2. Register for a new account or sign in to an existing account
3. Navigate to live streaming from the menu
4. Locate the Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich match
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018. Our entire service, including Live Streaming, is only for persons aged 18 years and over. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that any person under the age of 18 does not view Live Streaming
GREUTHER FURTH VS BAYERN MUNICH
- Bookmaker Odds Bet Here
- 💻 Live Streaming Available 💻 Watch & Bet with bet365
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Match Details
🇩🇪 Competition: Bundesliga
📆 Date: Friday September 24 (Saturday September 25 AEST)
⏰ Time: 4:30am AEST
🏟 Stadium: Sportpark Ronhof Thomas Sommer (Fürth)
Head to Head – Last 5 Direct Matches
- 20/1/13: Bayern 2-0 Furth
- 25/8/12: Furth 0-3 Bayern
- 11/2/10: Bayern 6-2 Furth
- 23/9/98: Furth 0-1 (0-0) Bayern
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Tips & Predictions
Bayern Munich’s dominance of the Bundesliga looks set to continue for another season with the reigning champs sitting at the top of the table with four wins and a draw from their five matches.
The hosts in this game are Greuther Furth who have never won a home match in the Bundesliga. That won’t change here as Bayern Munich look set to dominate the bottom team – Furth have one point for the season from their five games.
They have scored just three times for the season and conceded 13 times. On the other end of the scale, Bayern have already scored 20 goals for the year and conceded just four of their own.
These teams last played each other in 2013 where Bayern Munich were 2-0 victors. Prior to that, it was a 3-0 victory for Bayern in 2012.
It is simply a matter of how many goals Bayern Munich win by and whether they can retain a clean sheet. With Furth struggling to find the back of the net, we are going to say Bayern Munich can win this match ‘to nil.’
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Stats
- Bayern Munich have won all four head to head matches against Greuther Furth
- Bayern are on a seven-game winning streak in all competitions
- Greuther Furth are winless from their last 11 matches in all competitions
- Bayern have the best goal difference of +16 this season
- Greuther Furth have the worst goal difference of -10 this season
- Furth are chasing their first Bundesliga home win – five draws and 14 losses
- Bayern’s Robert Lewandowski looks to score for a 16th straight Bundesliga game
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Team News
Greuther Furth: Midfielder Gideon Jung continues to miss with a knee injury.
Bayern Munich: Kingsley Coman will have surgery. Corentin Tolisso is set to miss another game due to a calf injury and Sven Ulreich is out injured although he hasn’t played in their past four matches.
Greuther Furth vs Bayern Munich Best Bet
GREUTHER FURTH VS BAYERN MUNICH TIP
- Bookmaker Odds Bet Here
- $2.10 Bet with bet365