Inter Milan will be aiming to bounce back from mid-week Champions League disappointment when they face Bologna in the Serie A on Saturday and the game is available for live streaming via desktop and mobile with live commentary.
Inter vs Bologna Live Stream
The Inter Milan vs Bologna Serie A live stream is available from your desktop or mobile device. Read on below for more information on this clash, including team news, stats, tips and predictions.
Inter Milan vs Bologna Live Stream: How To Watch Online
The Inter Milan vs Bologna Serie A game is available to watch and bet on with bet365 and their wide-ranging live streaming service.
You will need a funded account or to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours to view the live stream. Please also note that live streaming geo restrictions may apply in some regions.
Inter Milan vs Bologna: How to live stream with bet365
1. Go to the bet365 website
2. Sign in or register for a new account
3. Select live streaming from the menu
4. Find the Inter Milan vs Bologna match
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018. Our entire service, including Live Streaming, is only for persons aged 18 years and over. You must take all reasonable steps to ensure that any person under the age of 18 does not view Live Streaming
🇮🇹 INTER VS BOLOGNA | SERIE A 🇮🇹
- Bookmaker Odds Bet Here
- 💻 Live Streaming Available 💻 Watch & Bet with bet365
Inter Milan vs Bologna Match Details
🇮🇹 Competition: Serie A
📆 Date: Sunday September 19
⏰ Time: 2.00am AEST
🏟 Stadium: Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, San Siro (Milan)
Head to Head – Last 5 Direct Matches
- 4/4/21: Bologna 0-1 Inter
- 6/12/20: Inter 3-1 Bologna
- 6/7/20: Inter 1-2 Bologna
- 3/11/19: Bologna 1-2 Inter
- 4/2/19: Inter 0-1 Bologna
Inter Milan vs Bologna Tips & Predictions
Inter will be looking to continue their sensational winning streak at home in the Serie A when they come up against unbeaten Bologna on Saturday at the San Siro.
While they did come up short against Real Madrid mid-week in the Champions League, Inter’s home form in the league is intimidating – they’ve won their last 17 consecutive matches on their own turf dating back to last season. Only three Serie A teams in history have put together longer streaks in that regard.
Romelu Lukaku’s departure to Chelsea hasn’t seen the goals dry up either, with Inter scoring two or more goals in all of their Serie A games this term, making it eight straight league fixtures Inter have found the back of the net two times or more going back to their title-winning campaign last season.
However, Inter will want to respond from a 2-2 draw in their last league game against Sampdoria, where they gave up the lead twice before half-time.
For their part, Bologna have had a great start to the season, winning two and drawing one to be level on points with Inter coming into this showdown.
Bologna recovered from a disappointing 5-4 defeat in the Coppa Italia to Ternana by defeating Salernitana and Verona either side of a 0-0 stalemate with Atalanta.
Keeping free-scoring Atalanta goalless is a good sign for Bologna ahead of this clash, but can they repeat that defensive performance against an Inter side who have been banging in goals for fun and proving unbeatable at home in the league?
Inter vs Bologna Stats
- Inter have won their last two meetings with Bologna
- Inter have won their last 17 straight Serie A home games
- Inter have scored 2.5 goals or more in their last eight straight Serie A games
- Three of the last four meetings between the teams have produced over 2.5 goals
- Two of Bologna’s four games this season have seen five goals or more
- Inter beat Bologna 3-1 at home in the Serie A last season
- Nicolo Barella has registered an assist in all three Serie A games this season
- Lautaro Martinez has scored a goal in his last two Serie A games
Inter vs Bologna Team News
Stefano Sensi went down with a knee injury against Sampdoria and is missing for this clash. Bologna have no injury concerns.
Inter vs Bologna Best Bet
INTER VS BOLOGNA TIP
- Bookmaker Odds Bet Here
- $1.86 Bet with bet365