Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings free betting tips, predictions and preview - who will win the K-League 1 opener on Friday night?
JEONBUK MOTORS VS SUWON BLUEWINGS TIPS
BEST BETDouble Chance: Suwon or Draw $2.10 Bet Now! New Customers only. 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
The 2020 K-League 1 season will launch on Friday as reigning premiers Jeonbuk Motors face Korean Cup champions Suwon Bluewings in a blockbuster showdown.
Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Match Details
🇰🇷 Competition: K-League 1 (Round 1)
🗓 Date: Friday May 8
⏰ Time: 8.00pm AEST (7.00pm local time)
🏟 Stadium: Jeonju World Cup Stadium, Jeonju
Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Live Stream and Tips
K-League Football: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings
- Enjoy live K-League football live stream and in-play betting
Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Live StreamWatch & Bet Now! New Customers only. 18+. T&C’s Apply. begambleaware.org.
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Form (last five matches)
- January 23: FCSB 3-1 Jeonbuk
- January 27: Lokomotiv Moscow 1-1 Jeonbuk
- January 30: CSKA Sofia 0-0 Jeonbuk
- February 12: Jeonbuk 1-2 Yokohama M.
- March 3: Sydney FC 2-2 Jeonbuk
- November 10: Suwon 4-0 Daejeon Korail
- November 24: Jeju Utd 2-4 Suwon
- November 30: Sangju Sangmu 4-1 Suwon
- February 19: Suwon 0-1 Kobe
- March 3: Johor DT 2-1 Suwon
Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Head to Head
- Total matches: 38
- Jeonbuk wins: 20
- Suwon wins: 7
- Draws: 11
Last five meetings:
- 23/9/18: Suwon 0-0 Jeonbuk
- 28/10/18: Jeonbuk 2-0 Suwon
- 9/3/19: Suwon 0-4 Jeonbuk
- 23/6/19: Jeonbuk 1-1 Suwon
- 28/9/19: Jeonbuk 2-0 Suwon
Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Tips, Preview and Prediction
It promises to be an entertaining encounter as dominant reigning premiers Jeonbuk Motors square off against Korean Cup champions Suwon for the 39th time to launch a brand new season of K-League action on Friday night.
Jeonbuk are K-League juggernauts, developing into a fearsome team in recent years to secure the premiership in five of the last six seasons – including the last three consecutive campaigns.
However, it was a nail-biting finish to the 2019 season, with Jeonbuk stealing the silverware on the final match day as Ulsan Hyundai – who held a three-point lead heading into the day – suffered a shock defeat to Pohang, which meant Jeonbuk’s 1-0 triumph over Gangwon was enough to see them retain their title on goal difference.
Jeonbuk have a squad littered with Korean internationals, while they’ve also secured the services of South Africa international striker Lars Veldwijk, who scored 27 goals in 42 appearances for Sparta Rotterdam in the Netherlands over the last two seasons.
Meanwhile, Suwon Bluewings will be aiming to put together a much-improved K-League season after stumbling to an eighth-placed finish in 2019.
However, Suwon did salvage their year in spectacular fashion, lifting the Korean Cup to also claim their spot in the lucrative AFC Champions League.
— Socceroos (@Socceroos) May 7, 2020
Australian international Adam Taggart is the main man for Suwon, with the striker scoring 20 goals last season to win the Golden Boot award. Suwon have also boosted their defence, signing centre-back Doneil Henry from Vancouver Whitecaps.
The Canadian international was also on the books of West Ham and Blackburn in recent seasons.
Normally, I’d be confident in Jeonbuk getting the job done rather comfortably here, especially on their home turf.
However, given the current climate and with no spectators in the stadium, it’s basically a neutral ground – while the home ground atmosphere obviously would have helped Jeonbuk.
Furthermore, Jeonbuk’s two top scorers – Ricardo Lopes and Shin-uk Kim – have both left for the Chinese Super League in the off-season.
Given the circumstances and it’s the first game of the season, I can see some value in Suwon getting a result here.
Jeonbuk Motors vs Suwon Bluewings Stats
- Jeonbuk are undefeated in 17 of their last 18 home matches in the K-League
- Suwon have lost their last three competitive fixtures
- There have been under 2.5 goals in eight of Jeonbuk’s last 9 K-League games
- Suwon haven’t scored against Jeonbuk in the K-League in five of their last six matches