Managua FC vs Real Esteli free betting tips, prediction and preview for the second leg of the 2020 Nicaragua Liga Primera Clausura final.
The 2020 Nicaragua Liga Primera Clausura title will be decided on Sunday May 9 (AEST) as Managua FC take on Real Esteli in the second leg of their final.
Managua FC vs Real Esteli Match Info
Competition: Liga Primera de Nicaragua Clausura
Round: Final (second leg)
Date: Saturday May 8 EST (Sunday May 9 AEST)
Time: 9.00pm EST (11.00am AEST)
Managua FC vs Real Esteli Live Stream
Read on below for information on how to watch and bet on the Nicaragua Premier League live online.
1. Visit the Unibet website through this link
2. Register or sign in to your account
3. Navigate to the soccer section
4. Click on ‘Nicaragua’
5. Choose the game you’d like to watch and click on the ‘TV’ symbol
6. Enjoy Nicaragua Premier League live stream and in-play betting options
Managua FC vs Real Esteli Form
Last five matches
- April 16: Managua FC 6-1 Jalapa
- April 19: Managua FC 1-0 Ferretti
- April 27: Managua FC 0-0 Ferretti
- April 30: Managua FC 4-2 Ferretti
- May 3: Managua FC 1-1 Real Esteli
- April 16: Real Esteli 0-0 Diriangen
- April 19: Real Esteli 2-1 Jalapa
- April 26: Real Esteli 1-0 Diriangen
- April 30: Real Esteli 0-0 Diriangen
- May 3: Real Esteli 1-1 Managua FC
Managua FC vs Real Esteli Head to Head
- Total matches: 64
- Real Esteli wins: 35
- Managua wins: 11
- Draws: 18
Managua FC vs Real Esteli, Tips, Preview and Prediction
Real Esteli have been dominant throughout history against Managua, but the home team is in the box seat heading into this second leg of the Clausura final and has been the better side all season.
Managua have gone the entire season undefeated on their home turf and finished top of the table in the regular season, seven points in front of second-placed Esteli.
With an away goal in the bag after last week’s 1-1 in the first leg, the title is Managua’s to lose heading into Sunday’s final showdown.
Of their 11 home matches this season in the Nicaraguan Primera Division, Managua have won 10, while they also won their four final matches of the regular season, including a thumping 6-1 home triumph over Municipal Jalapa.
In the play-off semi-finals, Managua registered a 0-0 stalemate on the road in the first leg against Walter Ferretti before storming to a 4-2 victory at home to earn their spot in the final.
They will be hoping to follow a similar path in the semi-finals after Spanish winger Pablo Gallego cancelled out Marlon Lopez’s opener in a 1-1 draw in the first leg last week.
Esteli put together an impressive season, but they have been second-best to Managua for much of the campaign and have battled their way into the final with a series of fighting performances.
They may be unbeaten in their last seven games, but Esteli haven’t been blowing teams away like Managua have been over the last month. With a dominant home record and the crucial away goal, Managua are in the box seat to secure the Clausura silverware.
Managua FC vs Real Esteli Stats
- Managua are unbeaten in their last 15 matches
- Managua have won 12 of their last 13 home matches in all competitions
- Managua have scored a total of 24 goals at home this season
- Real Esteli have drawn five of their last nine matches
- Real Esteli are undefeated in their last seven matches
- The last five meetings between these teams have seen two goals or less scored