Expert Europa League tips as the 2020/21 competition continues in the Group Stage this week.
The second round of Europa League Group Stage matches take place this week as AC Milan look to continue their incredible start to the season, while English sides Arsenal, Tottenham and Leicester look to build on their opening victories – read on below as we provide tips, predictions and best bets for our favourite games of the week.
EUROPA LEAGUE TIPS: MATCHDAY 2 ⚽️
AC Milan vs Sparta Prague Europa League Tips
Friday October 30 | San Siro Stadium | 4.55am AEDT
It’s been a sensational start to the season for AC Milan – they are currently leading the Serie A with 13 points from five games and have scored 22 times across their first nine matches of the season in all competitions. After recording a convincing 3-1 win away to Celtic on Matchday 1, we’re backing the Italians home for another comfortable victory against a Sparta side that conceded four goals against Lille last week.
- Milan have scored 22 goals in their first nine matches of the season
- Sparta have lost their last five away European games
- Milan have scored three or more goals in three of their last four matches
Best Bet 🏆HT/FT: AC Milan/AC Milan $2.05 Bet Now!
AEK Athens vs Leicester City Europa League Tips
Friday October 30 | Athens Olympic Stadium | 4.55am AEDT
Leicester have built up some solid momentum over the last week, recording victories over Zorya and Arsenal – can they now post their fourth away win in a row when they travel to Greece? We believe they can – the Foxes are averaging just over two goals per game this season and should be too classy for Athens, who lost 3-0 at Sporting Praga last week.
- Leicester have won their last three away matches
- Leicester are averaging 2.2 goals per game this season
- Leicester have kept just two clean sheets in their last seven matches
- Athens have scored at home in 13 of their last 14 matches
Best Bet 🏆Leicester win $1.72 Bet Now!
Antwerp vs Tottenham
Friday October 30 | Bosuilstadion | 4.55am AEDT
Antwerp have been on a fine run of form and bring a five-match winning streak into this encounter, but they face a big step up in class against a Tottenham side who have been banging in goals for fun over the last couple of months, led by the star pairing of Harry Kane and Son Heung-min. Spurs are unbeaten in their last 10 games, winning eight of them, and they should prevail again in what is proving to be an entertaining affair.
- Tottenham have won eight of their last 10 games
- However, Spurs have kept just two clean sheets in their last 11 games
- Antwerp have scored at least one goal in 11 of their last 12 games
- Antwerp are on a five-match winning streak
Best Bet 🏆Tottenham Win & Harry Kane To Score $2.15 Bet Now!
Arsenal vs Dundalk
Friday October 30 | Emirates Stadium | 7.00am AEDT
After losing to Leicester in the dying stages on the weekend, Arsenal are expected to cruise to victory in this Europa League clash with Irish minnows Dundalk. Arsenal have a great record at home in 2020 and really should be winning this match by at least three goals – especially with Dundalk coming into this encounter on the back of two straight defeats.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in 12 of their 14 matches at home in 2020
- Dundalk have lost their last two matches and are competing in the Europa League for just the second time
- Arsenal fired home 10 goals in their three group matches in last season’s competition
Best Bet 🏆Arsenal Win & Over 3.5 Goals $1.72 Bet Now!