Preview the Lorenzo Sonego vs. Andy Murray match with National Bank Open Presented by Rogers betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lorenzo Sonego’s Round of 64 match in the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers against Andy Murray is set for Tuesday, August 8.
In Sonego’s most recent competition, he was defeated by Stan Wawrinka 3-6, 4-6 on July 29, 2023 in the semifinals of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag. Murray was defeated in three sets the last time he played, 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 against Taylor Fritz in the Round of 16 of the Citi Open on August 4, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Andy Murray H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sonego wins||Murray wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Murray||4-6, 6-1, 7-6|
Lorenzo Sonego Recent Performance
- Sonego has registered an 8-9 match record on hard courts so far this year.
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Sonego has played an average of 26.9 games (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Sonego has won 18.0% of his return games and 82.7% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sonego has converted 17 of 47 break points (36.2%) in his past five tournaments.
- Sonego has played 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 25.8 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Sonego has won 82.3% of his games on serve, and 19.6% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Sonego has converted 71 of 176 (40.3%) break points on all surfaces.
Andy Murray Recent Performance
- Murray has a match record of 9-6 on hard courts this year.
- Murray has played 29.0 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) in seven matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Murray has won 17.6% of his return games and 81.2% of his service games.
- Murray has converted 31.9% of his break-point chances (15 of 47) over his last five tournaments.
- Murray has played 29.4 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) in 30 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Murray has won 78.2% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 22.6% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Murray has converted 89 of 248 (35.9%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard