Preview the Lorenzo Sonego vs. Jannik Sinner match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lorenzo Sonego and Jannik Sinner are on track to square off in the Round of 64 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on August 31.
Sonego is +30000 to win this tournament, while Sinner is +1200 (fourth-best).
Sonego goes into the Round of 64 after a three-set victory, 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 over Nicolas Moreno de Alboran in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Sinner is coming off a three-set victory in his most recent match in the Round of 128 on Tuesday, beating Yannick Hanfmann 6-3, 6-1, 6-1.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lorenzo Sonego vs. Jannik Sinner H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sonego wins||Sinner wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||0||2||Sinner||6-7, 6-4, 6-4|
Lorenzo Sonego Recent Performance
- The 28-year-old Sonego, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 9-11 so far this year on that surface.
- In eight matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Sonego has played an average of 25.5 games (44.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Sonego has won 79.2% of his games on serve, and 17.5% on return.
- Sonego has converted 45.7% of his break-point chances (16 of 35) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Sonego has played 25.7 games per match (39.8 in best-of-five matches) and won 50.1% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Sonego has won 80.4% of his service games and 20.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sonego has converted 72 of 172 break points (41.9%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jannik Sinner Recent Performance
- Sinner has secured the title in two tournaments on hard courts this year, with a record of 27-7 on that surface.
- In 17 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Sinner has played an average of 23.9 games (31.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Sinner has won 87.9% of his service games and 25.0% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Sinner has converted 50 of 149 (33.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 54 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Sinner has played an average of 23.0 games (33.8 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Sinner has won 31.6% of his return games and 85.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sinner has converted 188 of 443 break points (42.4%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard