Preview the Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Veronika Kudermetova match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sara Sorribes Tormo and Veronika Kudermetova are on track to match up in the Round of 16 of the Tennis in the Land at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica on August 23.
Sorribes Tormo has +1600 odds to win this tournament, while Kudermetova has the fourth-best odds at +650.
Sorribes Tormo moved on to the Round of 16 after her most recent match finished in a win via retirement over Katerina Siniakova, 6-2, 4-0 in the Round of 32 on Monday. Kudermetova is coming off a three-set win in her last match in the Round of 32 on Monday, beating Nadia Podoroska 3-6, 6-2, 6-1.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sara Sorribes Tormo Recent Performance
- The 26-year-old Sorribes Tormo, who is looking for her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 2-2 so far this year on that surface.
- Sorribes Tormo has played 18.8 games per match in 12 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Sorribes Tormo has won 66.3% of her games on serve, and 48.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sorribes Tormo has converted 57.8% of her break-point chances (37 of 64) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Sorribes Tormo has played 19.8 games per match and won 52.7% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sorribes Tormo has won 59.9% of her service games and 47.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Sorribes Tormo has converted 141 of 273 break points (51.6%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Veronika Kudermetova Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court events so far this year, Kudermetova owns a match record of 9-8.
- In 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Kudermetova has played an average of 17.8 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Kudermetova has won 76.4% of her games on serve, and 34.6% on return.
- Kudermetova has converted 48.6% of her break-point opportunities (35 of 72) over her last five tournaments.
- Kudermetova has played 21.7 games per match in 36 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kudermetova has won 68.7% of her service games and 33.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kudermetova has converted 128 of 282 break points (45.4%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard