Preview the Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Iga Swiatek match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sara Sorribes Tormo and Iga Swiatek are scheduled to match up in the Round of 64 of the China Open at National Tennis Center on October 2.
Swiatek has the best odds to win this event at +300, while Sorribes Tormo has +20000 odds.
In Sorribes Tormo’s most recent competition, she was defeated by Xinyu Wang 7-5, 3-6, 4-6 on August 30, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the US Open. Swiatek dropped her most recent match, in the quarterfinals of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 on September 28, 2023, to Veronika Kudermetova (2-6, 6-2, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Iga Swiatek H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sorribes Tormo wins||Swiatek wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Sara Sorribes Tormo Recent Performance
- Sorribes Tormo has won one tournament on hard courts this year, putting up a 7-3 record on that surface.
- Through 16 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Sorribes Tormo has played 20.6 games per match and won 57.1% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Sorribes Tormo has won 62.6% of her games on serve, and 55.3% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Sorribes Tormo has converted 72 of 128 (56.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 39 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Sorribes Tormo has played 20.3 games per match and won 53.5% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sorribes Tormo has won 49.7% of her return games and 59.2% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sorribes Tormo has converted 53.4% of her break-point opportunities (173 of 324) over her last 15 tournaments.
Iga Swiatek Recent Performance
- Swiatek, who has captured a pair of hard-court tournament victories this year, is 30-7 on hard courts in 2023.
- Swiatek has played 20.9 games per match in 19 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Over her last five tournaments, Swiatek has won 71.7% of her service games and 51.9% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Swiatek has converted 93 of 172 (54.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Swiatek has played 67 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 18 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Swiatek has won 78.9% of her games on serve, and 51% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Swiatek has converted 287 of 516 break points (55.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard