Preview the Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Tamara Zidansek match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Thursday’s Round of 16 at the Ladies Open Lausanne includes a matchup between Sara Sorribes Tormo and Tamara Zidansek at Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne.
Sorribes Tormo is +600 to win the Ladies Open Lausanne, the third-best odds in the field. Zidansek is +1400 to finish on top.
Sorribes Tormo enters the Round of 16 after a two-set victory, 6-2, 6-1 over Susan Bandecchi in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Zidansek’s previous match was a two-set win over Lucia Bronzetti (6-2, 6-4) in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sara Sorribes Tormo vs. Tamara Zidansek H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Sorribes Tormo wins||Zidansek wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Sara Sorribes Tormo Recent Performance
- Sorribes Tormo is 9-4 in matches in five tournaments on clay this year.
- Sorribes Tormo has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 17.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Sorribes Tormo has won 60.8% of her games on serve, and 53.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Sorribes Tormo has converted 51 of 84 break points (60.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- Sorribes Tormo has played 33 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 19.5 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Sorribes Tormo has won 48.4% of her return games and 59.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Sorribes Tormo has converted 51.6% of her break-point chances (148 of 287) over her last 15 tournaments.
Tamara Zidansek Recent Performance
- Zidansek owns a match record of 5-2 on clay this year.
- In 14 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Zidansek has played an average of 22.5 games.
- Zidansek has won 55% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 50.4% of her return games.
- Zidansek has converted 65 of 126 break points (51.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 29 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Zidansek has played an average of 23.1 games.
- Zidansek has won 55.8% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 39.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zidansek has converted 114 of 245 break points (46.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay