Preview the Peyton Stearns vs. Clara Tauson match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Peyton Stearns, the No. 59-ranked player, and Clara Tauson, the No. 87-ranked player, will come together on August 31 for a matchup in the Round of 64 of the US Open.
Stearns has +35000 odds to win the competition, while Tauson has +15000 odds.
Stearns heads into the Round of 64 after her two-set win over Viktoriya Tomova (6-3, 6-4) in the Round of 128 on Tuesday. Tauson is coming off a three-set victory over Anastasia Potapova (7-6, 3-6, 6-3) in her last match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 128).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Peyton Stearns Recent Performance
- Stearns is 9-8 through seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Stearns has played 19.6 games per match in 11 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Stearns has won 27.9% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 55.4% of her service games.
- Stearns has converted 17 of 27 break points (63.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Stearns has played 22.5 games per match in 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Stearns has won 40.2% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 59.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Stearns has converted 51.7% of her break-point opportunities (107 of 207) over her last 15 tournaments.
Clara Tauson Recent Performance
- Tauson has played in five tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 6-7.
- Tauson has played 19.8 games per match in 16 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Tauson has won 40.6% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 69.2% of her service games.
- Tauson has converted 47.1% of her break-point chances (56 of 119) over her last five tournaments.
- Tauson has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 19.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Tauson has won 66.7% of her games on serve, and 35.4% on return.
- Tauson has converted 89 of 198 break points (44.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard