Preview the Peyton Stearns vs. Martina Trevisan match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Peyton Stearns and Martina Trevisan are on track to go head to head in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica on August 21.
Stearns is +3300 to win the Tennis in the Land. Trevisan sits at +5000 to finish on top.
Her previous time out, Stearns fell to Daria Kasatkina 2-6, 1-6 on August 15, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open. Trevisan is coming off a three-set loss in her last match, on Sunday in the qualifying round, to Xiyu Wang 1-6, 6-3, 3-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Peyton Stearns Recent Performance
- The 21-year-old Stearns, who is seeking her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 8-7 so far this year on that surface.
- Through 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Stearns has played 21.4 games per match and won 47.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Stearns has won 55.6% of her games on serve, and 20.9% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Stearns has converted 56.2% of her break-point opportunities (nine of 16) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Stearns has played 22.5 games per match and won 50.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Stearns has won 61.3% of her games on serve, and 39.4% on return.
- Stearns has converted 102 of 201 break points (50.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Martina Trevisan Recent Performance
- Trevisan has a record of 8-8 on hard courts this year.
- Trevisan has played 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Trevisan has won 60.0% of her games on serve, and 40.7% on return.
- Trevisan has converted 31 of 62 break points (50.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 29 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Trevisan has played an average of 20.9 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Trevisan has won 60.1% of her games on serve, and 38.8% on return.
- Trevisan has converted 45.1% of her break-point chances (96 of 213) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard