Preview the Peyton Stearns vs. Marketa Vondrousova match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Peyton Stearns and Marketa Vondrousova are prepared to go head to head in the Round of 16 of the US Open at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on September 4.
Stearns currently has +12500 odds to win the competition, while Vondrousova has the fourth-best odds at +650.
In her most recent match on Saturday, Stearns knocked off Katie Boulter in two sets (6-4, 6-3) in the Round of 32. Vondrousova heads into this match after a two-set win over Ekaterina Alexandrova (6-2, 6-1) in her last match, which was on Saturday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Peyton Stearns vs. Marketa Vondrousova H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Stearns wins||Vondrousova wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Peyton Stearns Recent Performance
- The 21-year-old Stearns, who is seeking her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 9-8 this year on that surface.
- Through 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Stearns has played 19.6 games per match and won 47.7% of them.
- Stearns has won 55.4% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 27.9% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Stearns has converted 17 of 27 (63.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Stearns has played 35 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 22.5 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Stearns has won 40.2% of her return games and 59.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Stearns has converted 107 of 207 break points (51.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marketa Vondrousova Recent Performance
- Vondrousova has played in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 19-7.
- Vondrousova has played 20 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 19.8 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Vondrousova has won 45.5% of her return games and 72.1% of her service games.
- Vondrousova has converted 49.2% of her break-point opportunities (89 of 181) over her last five tournaments.
- Vondrousova has played 50 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Vondrousova has won 71.8% of her games on serve, and 44.0% on return.
- Vondrousova has converted 216 of 451 break points (47.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Monday, September 4
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard