Preview the Lucrezia Stefanini vs. Jodie Anna Burrage match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the BNP Paribas Poland Open will see Lucrezia Stefanini and Jodie Anna Burrage go head to head at Legia Tenis & Golf on Thursday, July 27.
Stefanini has +5000 odds to win this tournament, while Burrage has +5000 odds.
Stefanini earned a two-set victory over Linda Fruhvirtova (6-1, 7-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 32 on Tuesday. Burrage is coming off a three-set victory in her last match in the Round of 32 on Tuesday, defeating Ankita Raina 4-6, 6-4, 7-6.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lucrezia Stefanini Recent Performance
- Stefanini is 5-4 in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through eight matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Stefanini has played 21.8 games per match and won 47.7% of them.
- Stefanini has won 50.7% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 45.1% of her return games.
- Stefanini has converted 30 of 63 break points (47.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Stefanini has played 22.2 games per match and won 48.2% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Stefanini has won 42.2% of her return games and 53.1% of her service games.
- Stefanini has converted 80 of 179 break points (44.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jodie Anna Burrage Recent Performance
- Burrage has a match record of 3-4 on hard courts this year.
- Burrage has played 24.2 games per match in 14 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Burrage has won 68.1% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 29.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Burrage has converted 32 of 67 break points (47.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 30 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Burrage has played an average of 22.9 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Burrage has won 28.8% of her return games and 69.3% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Burrage has converted 60 of 145 (41.4%) break points on all surfaces.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard