Preview the Lucrezia Stefanini vs. Kaia Kanepi match with Livesport Prague Open 2021 betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lucrezia Stefanini’s Round of 32 match in the Livesport Prague Open 2021 against Kaia Kanepi is on tap for Tuesday, August 1.
Kanepi has +1800 odds to win this event, while Stefanini has +2500 odds.
Stefanini’s most recent action was in the quarterfinals of the BNP Paribas Poland Open on July 28, 2023, when she lost 6-7, 7-5, 3-6 to Laura Siegemund. Kanepi dropped her most recent match, in the Round of 16 of the Hamburg on July 25, 2023, to Bernarda Pera (6-7, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lucrezia Stefanini Recent Performance
- The 25-year-old Stefanini, who is looking for her first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 7-5 so far this year on that surface.
- Stefanini has played 21.7 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Stefanini has won 46.7% of her return games and 55.5% of her service games.
- Stefanini has converted 47 of 93 break points (50.5%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Stefanini has played an average of 22 games.
- Stefanini has won 56% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 42.9% of her return games.
- Stefanini has converted 45.6% of her break-point chances (89 of 195) over her last 15 tournaments.
Kaia Kanepi Recent Performance
- In five hard-court events so far this year, Kanepi holds a match record of 2-6.
- Through seven matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kanepi has played 21.3 games per match and won 45.6% of them.
- Kanepi has won 61% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 29.2% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kanepi has converted 41.3% of her break-point opportunities (19 of 46) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 23 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Kanepi has played 22.9 games per match and won 46.0% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kanepi has won 63.8% of her service games and 27.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kanepi has converted 58 of 132 break points (43.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Livesport Prague Open 2021 Info
- Tournament: The Livesport Prague Open 2021
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Club Sparta Praha
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Court Surface: Hard