Preview the Lucrezia Stefanini vs. Laura Siegemund match with BNP Paribas Poland Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The quarterfinals at the BNP Paribas Poland Open will feature Lucrezia Stefanini and Laura Siegemund playing for a ticket to the semifinals on Friday, July 28 in Warsaw, Poland.
Siegemund is +1600 to win the tournament (fourth-best odds in the field), while Stefanini is +2000 (fifth-best).
Stefanini heads into the quarterfinals after her two-set win over Jodie Anna Burrage (6-4, 6-1) in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Siegemund’s last match was a two-set win against Lin Zhu (6-4, 6-4) in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Lucrezia Stefanini Recent Performance
- Stefanini has posted a 5-4 record in four tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Stefanini has played 21.8 games per match in eight matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Stefanini has won 50.7% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 45.1% of her return games.
- Stefanini has converted 30 of 63 break points (47.6%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Stefanini has played an average of 22.2 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Stefanini has won 53.1% of her games on serve, and 42.2% on return.
- Stefanini has converted 44.7% of her break-point opportunities (80 of 179) over her last 15 tournaments.
Laura Siegemund Recent Performance
- Siegemund has a match record of 12-7 on hard courts this year.
- Siegemund has played 22.2 games per match in 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Siegemund has won 73.9% of her games on serve, and 35.5% on return.
- Siegemund has converted 46.4% of her break-point opportunities (32 of 69) over her last five tournaments.
- Siegemund has played 22.4 games per match in 36 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Siegemund has won 68.5% of her games on serve, and 33.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Siegemund has converted 44.1% of her break-point chances (82 of 186) in her past 15 tournaments.
BNP Paribas Poland Open Info
- Tournament: The BNP Paribas Poland Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Legia Tenis & Golf
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Court Surface: Hard