Preview the Sloane Stephens vs. Mirra Andreeva match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 16 of the Tennis in the Land, Sloane Stephens, the No. 38-ranked player, will play Mirra Andreeva (ranked No. 67).
Stephens is +800 to win the Tennis in the Land, the fifth-best odds in the field. Andreeva is +450 to finish on top, the second-best odds.
Stephens goes into the Round of 16 after her three-set win over Lauren Davis (1-6, 6-3, 6-1) in the Round of 32 on Monday. Andreeva earned a victory in three sets the last time she competed (on Monday), 6-0, 3-6, 7-5 over Tamara Korpatsch in the Round of 32.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sloane Stephens Recent Performance
- The 30-year-old Stephens, who is seeking her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 8-9 this year on that surface.
- Stephens has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- Stephens has won 64.4% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 43.0% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Stephens has converted 57 of 111 (51.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Stephens has played 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.2 games per match.
- Stephens has won 38.1% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 63.5% of her service games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Stephens has converted 126 of 250 (50.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Mirra Andreeva Recent Performance
- In 20 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Andreeva has played an average of 20.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Andreeva has won 73.2% of her games on serve, and 44.0% on return.
- Over her last five tournaments, Andreeva has converted 82 of 174 (47.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 20 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Andreeva has played 20.5 games per match and won 58.5% of them.
- Andreeva has won 73.2% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 44.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Andreeva has converted 82 of 174 break points (47.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 23
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard