Preview the Sloane Stephens vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the venue where Sloane Stephens and Elisabetta Cocciaretto will meet on Monday in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Stephens’ last competition was in the Round of 16 of the National Bank Open on August 10, 2023, when she lost 3-6, 3-6 to Elena Rybakina. Cocciaretto’s most recent match, on July 30, 2023, was a three-set win over Clara Burel (7-5, 4-6, 6-4) in the finals of the Ladies Open Lausanne.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sloane Stephens Recent Performance
- The 30-year-old Stephens, who is seeking her first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 6-8 this year on that surface.
- Stephens has played 14 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.4 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Stephens has won 64.3% of her service games and 43.4% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Stephens has converted 60 of 116 break points (51.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Stephens has played an average of 21 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Stephens has won 37.5% of her return games and 63.2% of her service games.
- Stephens has converted 115 of 227 break points (50.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elisabetta Cocciaretto Recent Performance
- Cocciaretto is 8-6 with no tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Cocciaretto has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.1 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Cocciaretto has won 56.7% of her service games and 49.3% of her return games.
- Cocciaretto has converted 56.6% of her break-point opportunities (73 of 129) over her last five tournaments.
- Cocciaretto has played 36 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.9 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Cocciaretto has won 62.7% of her games on serve, and 41.7% on return.
- Cocciaretto has converted 48.4% of her break-point chances (153 of 316) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 14
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard