Preview the Sloane Stephens vs. Lauren Davis match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Sloane Stephens (No. 40) and Lauren Davis (No. 54) is scheduled for Monday, July 31 as part of the Round of 32 of the Citi Open in Washington, District of Columbia.
Stephens is +2800 to win this tournament, while Davis is +6600.
In her most recent competition, Stephens was defeated by Donna Vekic on July 6, 2023, 6-4, 5-7, 4-6 in the Round of 64 of the Wimbledon. Davis won in three sets the last time she competed (on Sunday), 1-6, 6-3, 7-5 over Ashlyn Krueger in the qualifying round.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sloane Stephens vs. Lauren Davis H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Stephens wins||Davis wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Sloane Stephens Recent Performance
- The 30-year-old Stephens, who is looking for her first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 4-6 so far this year on that surface.
- Stephens has played 13 matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.8 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Stephens has won 42.0% of her return games and 68.1% of her service games.
- In her past five tournaments, Stephens has converted 59 of 116 (50.9%) break points on all surfaces.
- Stephens has played 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.2 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Stephens has won 38.1% of her return games and 65.4% of her service games.
- Stephens has converted 126 of 247 break points (51.0%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lauren Davis Recent Performance
- Davis, who has secured one hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 13-4 on hard courts in 2023.
- Davis has played nine matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.4 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Davis has won 32.1% of her return games and 54.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Davis has converted 16 of 30 break points (53.3%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 36 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Davis has played 21.0 games per match and won 52.1% of them.
- Davis has won 61.4% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 35.9% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Davis has converted 86 of 174 (49.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard