Preview the Sloane Stephens vs. Caroline Garcia match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open, Sloane Stephens, the No. 38-ranked player, will play Caroline Garcia (ranked No. 6).
Stephens goes into the Round of 32 after a two-set victory, 7-5, 6-2 over Elisabetta Cocciaretto in the Round of 64 on Monday. Garcia heads into this match after a three-set loss to Marie Bouzkova (4-6, 6-4, 2-6) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open (on August 8, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sloane Stephens vs. Caroline Garcia H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Stephens wins||Garcia wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Sloane Stephens Recent Performance
- Stephens has posted a 6-8 record in eight tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 14 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Stephens has played 20.4 games per match and won 53.8% of them.
- Stephens has won 64.3% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 43.4% of her return games.
- Stephens has converted 60 of 116 break points (51.7%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Stephens has played an average of 21.0 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Stephens has won 63.2% of her service games and 37.5% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Stephens has converted 50.7% of her break-point opportunities (115 of 227) over her last 15 tournaments.
Caroline Garcia Recent Performance
- Garcia is 15-10 with zero tournament victories on hard courts this year.
- Garcia has played 11 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.0 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Garcia has won 79.8% of her games on serve, and 22.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Garcia has converted 24 of 67 break points (35.8%) over her last five tournaments.
- Garcia has played 36 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.9 games per match.
- Garcia has won 23.6% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 80.7% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Garcia has converted 94 of 281 break points (33.5%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard