Preview the Sloane Stephens vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Sloane Stephens, the No. 36-ranked player, will battle Beatriz Haddad Maia (ranked No. 19).
Stephens is +8000 to win this tournament, while Haddad Maia is +6600.
Stephens’ last action was in the quarterfinals of the Tennis in the Land on August 24, 2023, when she lost 1-6, 3-6 to Sara Sorribes Tormo. Haddad Maia heads into this match following a three-set defeat to Karolina Muchova (7-6, 1-6, 4-6) in her last match, which was in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open (on August 14, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sloane Stephens vs. Beatriz Haddad Maia H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Stephens wins||Haddad Maia wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Haddad Maia||6-3, 6-3|
Sloane Stephens Recent Performance
- Stephens has gone 10-10 in 10 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Stephens has played 12 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 20.6 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Stephens has won 58.9% of her games on serve, and 42.3% on return.
- Stephens has converted 51 of 111 break points (45.9%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Stephens has played an average of 21.2 games.
- Stephens has won 63.2% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 39.6% of her return games.
- Stephens has converted 139 of 277 break points (50.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Beatriz Haddad Maia Recent Performance
- Haddad Maia, who is still eyeing her first hard-court tournament win this year, has a record of 10-9 on hard courts in 2023.
- Haddad Maia has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 22.0 games per match.
- Haddad Maia has won 27.7% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 75.0% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Haddad Maia has converted 29 of 65 (44.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Haddad Maia has played 23.4 games per match in 37 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Haddad Maia has won 68.7% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 35.1% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Haddad Maia has converted 144 of 307 (46.9%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard